CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Cheaps
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
7 posters

This is what I bought with my Amazon Gift Certificates

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

This is what I bought with my Amazon Gift Certificates Empty This is what I bought with my Amazon Gift Certificates

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:04 pm

I have wanted to convert my cassettes to CD for a long time now, the other day I turned on my Sony dual Cassette deck which I paid like 400 bucks for and used like 15 times and it no longer worked so I decided to get this:

This is what I bought with my Amazon Gift Certificates 51C5fa6r06L._AA1000_

Product Description
    The Tascam CC222SLmkII CD and cassette deck now supports a more robust slot loading CD transport with adjustable pitch control. The CC222SLmkII includes a RIAA phono input which allows direct recording from a turntable; a feature which sets the CC222SLmkII above all the rest. Further solidifying the CC222SLmkII reputation for flexibility is its ability to be operated as two individual recorders; or, record one source to both recorders consecutively. It features digital I/O (coaxial and optical) for the CD and a set of RCA (unbalanced) analog ins and outs. The user can configure the ins and outs as two individual components or share the same I/O for both CD and cassette. The CD recorder includes popular features such as Auto Track Increment, MP3 playback, Power on Play, Fade In and Out, Manual Track Increment, and a variety of playback modes. Support for dual media has made the CC222 series a mainstay in houses of worship, schools, theaters and other installations. Only Tascam combination players and recorders deliver quality and reliability that consultants demand.

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

This is what I bought with my Amazon Gift Certificates Empty Re: This is what I bought with my Amazon Gift Certificates

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:15 pm

Use it it good health!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

This is what I bought with my Amazon Gift Certificates Empty Re: This is what I bought with my Amazon Gift Certificates

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:16 pm

I've been adding to my Amazon wish list too.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:31 pm

RIGHT ON!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:29 am

Awesome! I would love something like that to convert my old cassettes.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:13 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:I've been adding to my Amazon wish list too.

Mine is a mile long uncle.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:14 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Awesome! I would love something like that to convert my old cassettes.

I will let you know how well it works if it does Red.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Mine is a mile long uncle.

speechless
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:11 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

speechless

My Amazon Wish List!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Ooooooooooh. That's very different. Never mind.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:16 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:Ooooooooooh. That's very different. Never mind.

Uncle............................................!!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:18 pm

Well, it's just that I heard that the other boys on the playground call you Snake so I just thought... Wink
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:19 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:Well, it's just that I heard that the other boys on the playground call you Snake so I just thought... Wink

It runs in the family right Uncle?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:23 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

It runs in the family right Uncle?

Shrugs (Oh well…) I could send you a picture but it might seem too much like incest smug
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:45 pm

Cool beans....
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

Shrugs (Oh well…) I could send you a picture but it might seem too much like incest smug

LMAO!
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:17 am

just out of curiosity... do u have some old cassettes of mixes or something that you can't download?

i remember this awesome mix i had of Bobby Brown "Dont Be Cruel" with MC Lyte "Paper Thin"... twas great.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:17 pm

wants2laugh wrote:just out of curiosity... do u have some old cassettes of mixes or something that you can't download?

i remember this awesome mix i had of Bobby Brown "Dont Be Cruel" with MC Lyte "Paper Thin"... twas great.

I have a lot of cassettes that have people on them that are no longer with us and some with mixes that I did myself.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

I will let you know how well it works if it does Red.

Oh, Tony, I hope you do let me know how it works. I am so interested.

Off topic, but I am not sure if you saw my post thanking you for steering me to the way to get the Youtube video on a disk for Dad. Well, it worked so well and he was thrilled to have it on Christmas. Thanks again, dear pal!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:01 pm

RedBedroom wrote:

Oh, Tony, I hope you do let me know how it works. I am so interested.

Off topic, but I am not sure if you saw my post thanking you for steering me to the way to get the Youtube video on a disk for Dad. Well, it worked so well and he was thrilled to have it on Christmas. Thanks again, dear pal!

I will let you know Red. Yes I did see your post thanking me for the info and I am glad that Dad enjoyed it. In the meantime I screwed myself, I went on e-bay and found a little machine that did cassette to MP3 via the computer. I bid on it and then AFTER went on Amazon and saw that tape deck. Of course I was the highest bidder and then I wrote to the seller on e-bay and asked to cancel but it was too late, I had won the auction and he had already shipped it. So now I have 2 ways of doing it, I have not received the e-bay item yet but I will let you know how that works too.
    The e-bay item was cheaper than the tape deck.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:05 pm

I wish I had had one of those fifteen to twenty years ago when I was buying a bunch of CDs and trying to replace my old cassettes. I still have many of my old cassettes, but Dear God -- they're very old now. The sound quality on them would probably be terrible, if they still played at all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:19 pm