How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant?

Go down 
+4
Forgiveness Man
Supernova
TexasLady
Chris
8 posters

Kick her out.
How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant? I_vote_lcap0%How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Encourage her to abort.
How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant? I_vote_lcap0%How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Encourage her to put the child up for adoption.
 0% [ 0 ]
Go out of your way to comfort/support her.
How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant? I_vote_lcap50%How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Be angry, but still support her.
How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant? I_vote_lcap50%How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant? Empty
PostSubject: How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant?   How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:12 am

How do you think you'd react to finding out your underage teenage daughter was pregnant? Would you have an angry reaction, or would accept that the situation is what it is and be supportive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TexasLady
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant?   How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:51 am

I would not be happy about it but I would support her and encourage her to raise the baby by herself as many single mothers are some of the best mothers. It isn't the baby's fault and it would be treated no different then I treat my other grandchildren.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant?   How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:53 am

First thing I'd do would be finding out the name of the boy who did it. Where I come from if your son is under 18 and knocks somebody up, YOU'RE the one paying child support, which you would think would be an appealing deterrent to some people...but I digress, so either way that would be that money coming in.

I'm not for abortion, especially if it's not because the mother might die carrying to full term, and I also don't believe in throwing pregnant girls out on the street, because then the baby suffers as well...I'd let her and the baby stay, and I'd help her with it, but she would have to take most of the responsibility herself, finishing school and getting a job to support both of them.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant?   How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:08 am

Supernova wrote:
First thing I'd do would be finding out the name of the boy who did it. Where I come from if your son is under 18 and knocks somebody up, YOU'RE the one paying child support, which you would think would be an appealing deterrent to some people...but I digress, so either way that would be that money coming in.

I'm not for abortion, especially if it's not because the mother might die carrying to full term, and I also don't believe in throwing pregnant girls out on the street, because then the baby suffers as well...I'd let her and the baby stay, and I'd help her with it, but she would have to take most of the responsibility herself, finishing school and getting a job to support both of them.

I agree that I'd want to find the boy who did it. I'd definitely be finding out why she's pregnant. Razz

And I agree that I'd never encourage to abort(coward's way out if you ask me). I'd talk about whether adoption or raising the child is better for her, but one way or another, I'd make her take responsibility. So again, I for the most part agree.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant?   How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Chris wrote:
How do you think you'd react to finding out your underage teenage daughter was pregnant? Would you have an angry reaction, or would accept that the situation is what it is and be supportive.
I'd be uspset and I'd definitely want to know who the father is. As far as deciding on how to proceed, it would depend on how old she is. Under 15....she's not having it. We'll discuss the rest later.
Back to top Go down
SkwirtB
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SkwirtB

Male
Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant?   How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

I'd be uspset and I'd definitely want to know who the father is. As far as deciding on how to proceed, it would depend on how old she is. Under 15....she's not having it. We'll discuss the rest later.

Harsh but I agree. I can't reconcile a 12 or 13 yr old girl having a baby. If she becomes preggers, then make arrangements to take care of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant?   How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:13 am

I wouldn't kick her out, but it would be such a chilly 9 months that I bet she won't mess around and get pregnant again.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant?   How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:35 pm

I would be as supportive as I could. But would not make her feel too comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant?   How would react to learning your teenage daughter is pregnant? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1