How would you react??? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How would you react???

Go down 
+4
Supernova
Shale
Bluesmama
wants2laugh
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

How would you react??? Empty
PostSubject: How would you react???   How would you react??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:24 pm

on "I didnt know i was pregnant", a woman with a female condition who was told that she could never have kids. she was often in pain for hours/day at a time. So one night while her husband was away on business, she balled up in pain, had a baby she was not expecting... but did not want to go to the hospital. she wanted to tell her husband in person about the baby.. so she cleaned up some of the blood/mess and waited for the next day when he returned.

She met the guy at the door and said, "here's our son!"

The guy thought she went insane and kidnapped a baby--- he knew she couldnt have kids, and thought that at 42, she snapped and stole a kid.

HOW WOULD YOU REACT??? would you be happy, think ur wife was nuts? or dial 1 800 GOLDEN cradle to put it up for adoption????
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: How would you react???   How would you react??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Well, I can't say that I blame the guy's reaction. Hell, she was supposed to be unable to have kids, then he comes home one day and finds an infant "out of nowhere" that he fathered? I'd be having a WTF moment, myself. She was stupid in waiting to tell him.

Paternity test would clear that up, though.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: How would you react???   How would you react??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Bluesmama wrote:
Well, I can't say that I blame the guy's reaction. Hell, she was supposed to be unable to have kids, then he comes home one day and finds an infant "out of nowhere" that he fathered? I'd be having a WTF moment, myself. She was stupid in waiting to tell him.

Paternity test would clear that up, though.
co-signs
Why the hell would she expect anything but TOTAL suspicion from everyone. BTW, lady home births have to be registered nonetheless - have you contacted anyone to get that vital paperwork going?
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: How would you react???   How would you react??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:11 pm

I'd need a minute, and it explained to me again.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How would you react???   How would you react??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:20 pm

Supernova wrote:
I'd need a minute, and it explained to me again.

This. She needs to go to the psych ward though. Why would you wait to go to the hospital when you're bleeding and in pain and had a baby that you had no idea you had? You could have other issues.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: How would you react???   How would you react??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:46 pm

I don't think I would have met him at the door with the baby in arms I think I would have broken to him more gently.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: How would you react???   How would you react??? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Suzi wrote:
I don't think I would have met him at the door with the baby in arms I think I would have broken to him more gently.

ROFLMAO!

i dont know ANY way to break that to him easy LOL
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How would you react???   How would you react??? EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:42 am

A little bit of what most others have already said. Besides a paternity test (and more useful to prove she didn't kidnap the baby) a medical exam of her would prove she's given birth.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: How would you react???   How would you react??? EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:59 am

Alan Smithee wrote:
A little bit of what most others have already said. Besides a paternity test (and more useful to prove she didn't kidnap the baby) a medical exam of her would prove she's given birth.

The paternity test would be the big one because a woman could give birth but still steal another baby.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How would you react???   How would you react??? EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:18 am

Actually, paternity would matter less. She could have kidnapped her husband's mistress' child. Maternity is more conclussive.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: How would you react???   How would you react??? EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:39 am

I would have been very happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you react???   How would you react??? Empty

Back to top Go down

How would you react???
Page 1 of 1