Matthew and Destiny recasts Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matthew and Destiny recasts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Matthew and Destiny recasts Empty
PostSubject: Matthew and Destiny recasts   Matthew and Destiny recasts EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:32 pm

How do you feel about the roles of Matthew and Destiny being recast. I'm hesitantly in favor of it. Wasn't a fan of Alderson, Edmonds or their versions of the characters, so maybe the next actors to play them will breathe a different energy into the roles that I'll better approve of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Matthew and Destiny recasts   Matthew and Destiny recasts EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:59 pm

Chris wrote:
How do you feel about the roles of Matthew and Destiny being recast. I'm hesitantly in favor of it. Wasn't a fan of Alderson, Edmonds or their versions of the characters, so maybe the next actors to play them will breathe a different energy into the roles that I'll better approve of.

I am all for it. I never was a fan of theirs either, neither one of them are what you would call seasoned actors, especially Alderson since he had been acting for a longer time you would think he would be better.

Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Matthew and Destiny recasts   Matthew and Destiny recasts EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:47 pm

I liked EA and I like SE. I'd prefer they sort of have them off out of town raising the kid offscreen.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Matthew and Destiny recasts   Matthew and Destiny recasts EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:26 am

I'm glad they're being recast. I think EA went as far in the role as he could and that Matthew needs a fresh face to take him into adulthood. EA still looks like he's 14. Was never a fan of Destiny period. It's not hard to believe they're bringing her back since she's now the mother of a Buchanan heir, but I wasn't missing her. Guess it's good though that they're at least recasting.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Matthew and Destiny recasts   Matthew and Destiny recasts EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:29 pm

If they had to come back, then I'm glad it's with recasts. Neither actor did much for me and I wasn't a fan of the characters that they played. Maybe new actors can compel me to like them these characters the way EA and SE never could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matthew and Destiny recasts   Matthew and Destiny recasts Empty

Back to top Go down

Matthew and Destiny recasts
Page 1 of 1