Matthew & Destiny Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matthew & Destiny

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Matthew & Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Matthew & Destiny   Matthew & Destiny EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:02 pm

jaw dropz

Wow didn't see THAT coming!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Matthew & Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew & Destiny   Matthew & Destiny EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:28 pm

LOL - too bad TPTB have ruined Mini-Clint. I don't want Dani anywhere near him - not until he takes responsibility for his actions and stops acting like a true child of Nora's.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Matthew & Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew & Destiny   Matthew & Destiny EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:20 am

I say so what! The only time Matthew is ever interested in Destiny is when the girl he really wanted doesn't want him. All Destiny is is a fallback choice for him and as soon as a new, prettier girl comes around Matthew throws Destiny under the bus for her. If they do a Matthew-Destiny romance, it's gonna make them both look desperate.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

Matthew & Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew & Destiny   Matthew & Destiny EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:56 am

Yeah - i think that's my problem with Matthew, too. He was FURIOUS over how Dani treated him and yet he did the exact same thing to Destiny. Matthew truly is Nora's son - thinking he's above everyone. Matthew is about as loyal as his Mom.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Matthew & Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew & Destiny   Matthew & Destiny EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:58 pm

If only I could muster up enough interest in either Matthew or Destiny to actually care. Matthew is insufferable and all Destiny is is a pesky and self righteous bench warmer who only exists as a prop. I predict the backburner that held Cristian and Layla's relationship will hold this one too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

Matthew & Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew & Destiny   Matthew & Destiny EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:11 pm

I'd be fine with Messtiny is they were backburnered! I don't mind Destiny, though she does annoy me at times, esp. lately, but pairing her with Matthew is a total disaster. Destiny is one of those characters that, for the most part, I can take or leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matthew & Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew & Destiny   Matthew & Destiny Empty

Back to top Go down

Matthew & Destiny
Page 1 of 1