Starr is Throughly Pissed Off Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starr is Throughly Pissed Off

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

Starr is Throughly Pissed Off Empty
PostSubject: Starr is Throughly Pissed Off   Starr is Throughly Pissed Off EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:36 pm

I think when James asked out Langston and she accepted, I think Starr is pissed off with both of them. I also think this is going to make her realize how much she really cares about James. I don't think however Langston should have accepted since she has slept with his brother and Starr is her BF.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Starr is Throughly Pissed Off   Starr is Throughly Pissed Off EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:48 pm

I loved that but ITA about Langston. I think she accepted to prove a point to Ford and isn't even thinking about Starr. I've lost so much respect for Langston this past year or so that it doesn't surprise me at all. James is saying to Starr what we've been saying about Stale for MONTHS. Langston was being a lippy, mouthy brat today and was really annoying me but if her going out with James forces Starr to admit how much she's come to like James... well - I can put up with her.

I realized something today, though - I can actually stomach Cole somewhat with Hannah. I found that I could tolerate his scenes - still hate him and want to him to pay for his murder attempts - but with Hannah, I can actually sit through his scenes without gagging. It's time to co with Hole and StarrJam!!!!
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Starr is Throughly Pissed Off   Starr is Throughly Pissed Off EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:17 pm

there's her inner blair!!
Back to top Go down
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Starr is Throughly Pissed Off   Starr is Throughly Pissed Off EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:40 pm

Starr needs to wake and smell the crush she has on James, Starr already fell out of love or obsession with Cole but since it's all she ever knew she's blind to her own feelings. Cole needs someone to worship him so that he can be the hero in their eyes he's not that with Starr anymore but with Hannah thats why Cole is pushing Starr away emotionally yet Cole ego can't let go of his property because thats how Cole treats Starr these days and Starr needs to get free of that kind of posion.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starr is Throughly Pissed Off   Starr is Throughly Pissed Off EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:10 pm

ITA that Cole needs someone to blindly and mindlessly worship him. The few occasions when Starr has thought for herself, you can see the violence and anger simmering just below the surface in Cole, waiting to erupt. Cole has destroyed every good thing about Starr and turned her into a creature most of us barely recognize. Cole, like John, sucks the life and passion out of women. Hannah is blindly devoted to hi and will worship him the way he needs. Free Starr and let her be with a guy who will treat her decently!!! Cole is nothing but a cretin a leech sucking the life out of those around him.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starr is Throughly Pissed Off   Starr is Throughly Pissed Off EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:22 pm

I love how jealous Starr is! She sure wasn't happy that Langston brought James to the wedding, though I was barely watching today. Langston clearly cares more about making Ford jealous than about Starr's true feeligns for James, though.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Starr is Throughly Pissed Off   Starr is Throughly Pissed Off EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Starr's so cute when she's jealous. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starr is Throughly Pissed Off   Starr is Throughly Pissed Off Empty

Back to top Go down

Starr is Throughly Pissed Off
Page 1 of 1