John pissed me off so bad at the end of today's ep Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John pissed me off so bad at the end of today's ep

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

John pissed me off so bad at the end of today's ep Empty
PostSubject: John pissed me off so bad at the end of today's ep   John pissed me off so bad at the end of today's ep EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:29 pm

I wanted to throttle John today. Busting into Todd's hospital room two seconds after he barely escapes death just to say that he's arrested. What evidence do you have? Hannah's word? Hospitals have security camera's, you fool. Check them before you go harrassing someone bed ridden.
Back to top Go down
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: John pissed me off so bad at the end of today's ep   John pissed me off so bad at the end of today's ep EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:47 pm

Checking the security camera's would have been too logical. You know they have to dumb everything down to make 98% of the plots on OLTL last longer than a week.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: John pissed me off so bad at the end of today's ep   John pissed me off so bad at the end of today's ep EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:17 pm

That annoyed me too the way he just waltzed in and said your under arrest. What is he going to wheel his hospital bed into the police station with Todd cuffed to the sidebars? Give me a break. I am so tired of this supercop. He can catch a murderer, a rapist, a serial killer, a blackmailer but he takes the word of a kid after talking to her for 32 seconds and then he high tails it over to the hospital to arrest a man that just had a severe beating and came back from the dead. Something not right with this situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John pissed me off so bad at the end of today's ep   John pissed me off so bad at the end of today's ep Empty

Back to top Go down

John pissed me off so bad at the end of today's ep
Page 1 of 1