Gummy chewable diet pills Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gummy chewable diet pills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Gummy chewable diet pills Empty
PostSubject: Gummy chewable diet pills   Gummy chewable diet pills EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:48 am

Now the ads for Hydroxycut show that it has been made into chewable gummies. I don't know about anyone else but I think this is a bad idea. Now we know little kids get into everything, and have swallowed pills because they thought they were candy. That I never got because as a kid I always hated taking pills, sure on TV they looked like something good but try taking them in real life, I couldn't do it, they made me sick. But now making diet pills into gummies, what's going to happen if a kid eats those? Gummy vitamins are a good thing I think, but anybody who gets Hydroxycut gummies, if they have small children, better be extra alert and make sure their kids don't get into them.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Gummy chewable diet pills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gummy chewable diet pills   Gummy chewable diet pills EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:03 pm

I heard the same thing with the Tide Laundry Detergent Pods, kids thought they were candy to eat.

Gummy chewable diet pills Pg-4557_1z
Back to top Go down

Gummy chewable diet pills
Page 1 of 1