When You Play Hooky Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When You Play Hooky

Go down 
+6
Alan Smithee
Chris
Nystyle709
Shale
wants2laugh
Marc™
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

When You Play Hooky Empty
PostSubject: When You Play Hooky   When You Play Hooky EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:42 am

When you call off work for no other reason than you just don't feel like going in that day, what do usually do after (or where do you go instead?)
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: When You Play Hooky   When You Play Hooky EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:45 am

honestly, nowhere... i lay around in bed cause that means that i was working too many damn hours that week.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: When You Play Hooky   When You Play Hooky EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:55 am

My sick days are the same as vacation days so I usually plan ahead and take them off. But if it is really a matter of being too pissed off to go in, I will either relax at home or go to the beach or take in a movie.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: When You Play Hooky   When You Play Hooky EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:34 pm

Depends on if I have anything to do, if not...I will stay home and chill all day. Which is what I'm doing today. I slightly sprained my ankle at work on Wednesday and I took yesterday off. I could've went it today, but I really didn't feel like it. The morning commute would've been messy with the rain and snow mix and since we are having a big storm later, I need to go grocery shopping. So I called out today too.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: When You Play Hooky   When You Play Hooky EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Before the baby, I used to go back to bed. Now if I call off, I'll use that time to run errands or catch up on things that I may have been putting off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: When You Play Hooky   When You Play Hooky EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:27 pm

Feel better, NY. If I take a mental health day I'm usually at home. If there's something that needs doing, it'll get done but that's not usually the case.
Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

PostSubject: Re: When You Play Hooky   When You Play Hooky EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:05 pm

I work the evening shift usually, so if I call in then I'll probably go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: When You Play Hooky   When You Play Hooky EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Sometimes I just lazy around the house or go to a store, or get involved in some chores I have not had time for.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: When You Play Hooky   When You Play Hooky EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:04 pm

I rarely call in except for when I'm dog sick or am having some kind of an emergency that I need to take care of. The few times I may have called off for the sake of not going, was most likely due to not getting enough sleep the night before and so I probably went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: When You Play Hooky   When You Play Hooky EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:04 am

Marc™ wrote:
When you call off work for no other reason than you just don't feel like going in that day, what do usually do after (or where do you go instead?)

For me, to call in, I'd have to be just about on my death bed. I can't afford to play hooky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When You Play Hooky   When You Play Hooky Empty

Back to top Go down

When You Play Hooky
Page 1 of 1