CASTING SPOILER! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CASTING SPOILER!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

CASTING SPOILER! Empty
PostSubject: CASTING SPOILER!   CASTING SPOILER! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:53 pm

I just read that Roger Howarth is leaving GH and returning to OLTL as Todd for good.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

CASTING SPOILER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!   CASTING SPOILER! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Source?
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

CASTING SPOILER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!   CASTING SPOILER! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

CASTING SPOILER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!   CASTING SPOILER! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Eh. It doesn't give any reference to how permanent this return is.

Based on RH's history, something about this doesn't seem to right. He spent all of the 1990s and early 2000s jumping ship at the end of every contract cycle, only to return to OLTL when greener pastures weren't found elsewhere. And when he returned in 2011, it was only after ATWT was cancelled. Now after landing a steady gig at GH (which tapes in Los Angelas, where more auditioning opportunities are for television actors), you mean to tell me he's willing to leave a regular television job to return to OLTL, which is now going to air exclusively online, and no doubt will pay him less? Something doesn't seem right here.

I'm just saying that it's not in RH's history to drop everything to return to OLTL when there's a more stable opportunity for him elsewhere. If he's returning, then I imagine that it was more by executive order than his own choosing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

CASTING SPOILER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!   CASTING SPOILER! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Well I am surely not thrilled about it, hope its a short stay.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

CASTING SPOILER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!   CASTING SPOILER! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:46 pm

He is only going to be on OLTL for 4 weeks and then back to GH.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/roger-howarth-oltl
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

CASTING SPOILER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!   CASTING SPOILER! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:50 pm

I can take a short stint to wrap up the story with TSJTodd. But after that, I hope he goes back to GH. I liked him better there. Todd seemed to have a chance to start fresh. I've seen his interactions with everyone in Llanview before and I'm bored with it.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

CASTING SPOILER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!   CASTING SPOILER! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:55 pm

* phew *
Thank goodness. A short stint, I can see. Like I said, it didn't make much sense to me that RH would leave GH for this version of OLTL. Not with his history.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

CASTING SPOILER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!   CASTING SPOILER! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:18 pm

^^^^I am still not convinced he's staying on either. XD Although I suppose he'd much rather play the practical joker who goes by Todd Manning than the real Todd Manning because he certainly hasn't played the latter in 10 years no matter what the show says. RH's current character is hilarious and a joy to watch, but he's not THE Todd Manning. He's a semi-dark jokester who winds up in schemes that get him in over his head. He's like David Vickers but with a scar and a scowl.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

CASTING SPOILER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!   CASTING SPOILER! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:44 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
I can take a short stint to wrap up the story with TSJTodd. But after that, I hope he goes back to GH. I liked him better there. Todd seemed to have a chance to start fresh. I've seen his interactions with everyone in Llanview before and I'm bored with it.

He is still the same miserable one dimensional Todd even on GH, I wish RH would get into the movies and get off the soaps.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

CASTING SPOILER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!   CASTING SPOILER! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:53 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Forgiveness Man wrote:

He is still the same miserable one dimensional Todd even on GH, I wish RH would get into the movies and get off the soaps.

I think RH has finally began to accept that greener pastures don't exist for him anywhere else and is reconciling that in the soap world is the only place he'll be a star. As 'accomplished' as he is in daytime, even prime time bit parts seem far off for him.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

CASTING SPOILER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!   CASTING SPOILER! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:07 pm

Chris wrote:

I think RH has finally began to accept that greener pastures don't exist for him anywhere else and is reconciling that in the soap world is the only place he'll be a star. As 'accomplished' as he is in daytime, even prime time bit parts seem far off for him.

I had a feeling you were going to say something like that LOL
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

CASTING SPOILER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!   CASTING SPOILER! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Yeah but that miserable one-dimensional Todd is a lot more enjoyable on GH than he was on OLTL. lol
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

CASTING SPOILER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!   CASTING SPOILER! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:24 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
Yeah but that miserable one-dimensional Todd is a lot more enjoyable on GH than he was on OLTL. lol

Well...for you lil bro but not for me I never liked RH and I never liked him as Todd on OLTL either.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

CASTING SPOILER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!   CASTING SPOILER! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:34 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Well...for you lil bro but not for me I never liked RH and I never liked him as Todd on OLTL either.
I despise RH as Todd. But out of context, he's funny. So on GH, I can try to pretend that he's just another character who cracks jokes. big grin
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

CASTING SPOILER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!   CASTING SPOILER! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
I despise RH as Todd. But out of context, he's funny. So on GH, I can try to pretend that he's just another character who cracks jokes. big grin

Yeah he is funny on GH but he is also selfish, self centered, self loathing, manipulative, Psychotic, pathological liar, murderer, should I go on?
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

CASTING SPOILER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!   CASTING SPOILER! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Yeah he is funny on GH but he is also selfish, self centered, self loathing, manipulative, Psychotic, pathological liar, murderer, should I go on?
He's not as bad, IMO, on GH. And he's a let less all of those things than most of the GH cast. On OLTL, he's the worst of the worst. On GH, he's comic relief. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

CASTING SPOILER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!   CASTING SPOILER! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
He's not as bad, IMO, on GH. And he's a let less all of those things than most of the GH cast. On OLTL, he's the worst of the worst. On GH, he's comic relief. Razz

Razz (Big)
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

CASTING SPOILER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!   CASTING SPOILER! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:11 pm

cool dance Besides, I say we just deTodd him again and then he can essentially be a GH original for the most part. big grin He can be Victor!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CASTING SPOILER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTING SPOILER!   CASTING SPOILER! Empty

Back to top Go down

CASTING SPOILER!
Page 1 of 1