Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies?

Go down 
+7
Nystyle709
CeCe
Shale
wants2laugh
Supernova
TheEnglishButterfly
Marc™
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies?   Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:41 am

If you've ever had a relative who was disrespectful or cruel to you when they were alive die, did you mourn their death? I had an uncle....my fathers brother....who was tended to rude to me when I was kid. He died when I like 14. I think I felt bad for my grandparents and my father, who were shaken by his death, but it left me blase.
Back to top Go down
TheEnglishButterfly
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
TheEnglishButterfly

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies?   Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:47 am

I had family members who were EXTREMELY disrespectful to members of my family, and nope, I didn't give a damn when they died. They did the world a favor when they died. I have some family members that have probably died and we weren't notified... and obviously we don't care considering what they did to other members of our family.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies?   Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:47 am

"hi there! Goodbye, ya bastard!" cool dance cheers (rah)
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies?   Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:14 am

nope. i have been said to be a cold fish cause i could go to funerals and not shed a tear. most of them were just acting anyway, or were being dramatic wanting the sympathy or pity. screw em
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies?   Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:23 am

Supernova wrote:
"hi there! Goodbye, ya bastard!" cool dance cheers (rah)
co-signs

Not just family, I have survived several nemeses and have even trashed them in the press because that was the relationship we had when they were alive. Ann Landers was one - that woman was dangerous.

Another was a fat smoker whom I called out for violating the law by smoking in a hospital office. He may have been part of why I was let go at that hospital but fat, sedentary, smoker ain't here any more.
cool dance
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies?   Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:58 am

No. Don't find any joy in their death. Just don't give much of a damn. The exception to that might be Anita Bryant. I know a lot of people won't remember her, but the grief that bitch caused is unforgivable. She's still around. Still the same old cow.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies?   Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:44 am

Well, I haven't had a relative that's been rude and disrespectful to me....at least not to the point where I would rejoice in their death. I'd prob be indifferent to it.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies?   Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:31 pm

My side of the family is old and dying off. I will only be upset by my father, brother and step-mother if they go before me. I won't shed a tear for my father's sister (I truly think my father will do an actual happy dance) and I probably won't even find out if anyone else dies. It's very likely I haven't met them anyway. I'm much closer to my wife's side of the family.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies?   Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:09 pm

I have never had a relative who I had an adversarial relationship with to the point where their dying wouldn't upset me. The closest thing I've come to that is an uncle-by-marriage who I didn't like, but he and my aunt split up nearly twenty years ago and now it's rare that I see him. If he died, I'd feel bad for my cousins, because he's their dad, but I wouldn't personally mourn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies?   Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:04 pm

My maternal gandfather hated me, but I was young when he died, and I didn't care and I was a bit happy because he died right before he was to visit us and I was dreading his arrival.

Other than that, I guess I would feel bad for the people close to the desceased.

Kind of on-topic, I just found out tonight that an ex-friend's grandfather died. I do not associate with her and never will, but I feel bad for her tonight.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies?   Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:06 pm

Haven't been in that situation, but I can't imagine that I would be too broken up over it. More sad that the family was having to deal with the loss, but probably not mournful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies?   Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Mourn When a Family Member Who Was Disrespectful to You Dies?
Page 1 of 1