What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What kind of ticket have you gotten the most?

Go down 
+2
Tony Marino
Chris
6 posters

Parking
What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? I_vote_lcap33%What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Speeding
What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? I_vote_lcap33%What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Photo radar
What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? I_vote_lcap0%What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Seat belt
What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? I_vote_lcap0%What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cell phone
 0% [ 0 ]
Accident-related
 0% [ 0 ]
I've never gotten a ticket
 33% [ 1 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of ticket have you gotten the most?   What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:11 pm

What kind of ticket tends to catch you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What kind of ticket have you gotten the most?   What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Parking for me.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What kind of ticket have you gotten the most?   What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:09 pm

Since getting my license in 1963, I have gotten about 4 tickets. One for coasting thru a stop sign with no cars coming, one for cutting around this person crossing a yellow line, and a parking ticket for having my fender over a sidewalk in front of my house.

Oh, the fourth ticket was when I was on a bicycle and got hit by a car. They claimed I failed to yield right of way but a witness refuted that. They did not change the ticket so I hired an attorney out of the money the woman's insurance paid me to fight the ticket and won.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: What kind of ticket have you gotten the most?   What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Haven't had any. *knock wood*
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What kind of ticket have you gotten the most?   What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:31 am

Speeding. Well, used to be speeding. Haven't gotten one of those in a while.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: What kind of ticket have you gotten the most?   What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Speeding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of ticket have you gotten the most?   What kind of ticket have you gotten the most? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1