Your twentieth high school reunion. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your twentieth high school reunion.

Go down 
+7
Jason B.
Shale
Alan Smithee
Bluesmama
Tony Marino
RedBedroom
Chris
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Your twentieth high school reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Your twentieth high school reunion.   Your twentieth high school reunion. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:44 pm

It's been dawning on me lately that this year marks sixteen years since I graduated high school. It seems the every five year reunion cycle quickly creeps up on you, but the only one I attended was my tenth. I didn't go to the fifth or fifteenth. Seems like it's only a matter of blinking before my twentieth reunion rears its ugly head, and for some reason I find the thought of that one slightly depressing.

Anyway, did you attend your twentieth reunion? If so, did you have a good time? If not, why didn't you attend? If it hasn't happened yet, do you imagine that you will attend?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Your twentieth high school reunion.   Your twentieth high school reunion. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:56 pm

Mine is right around the corner and I will not attend. I thought the 10th was bull shit before it even happened and I didn't go to that either. What most classes have been doing in recent years is having it on Labor Day weekend when the town our high school was located in has their annual town festival. That's pretty much bull for all of us in the surrounding smaller towns because for us, it's a holiday weekend, and not our hometown festival weekend. All the other towns have their own little town festival weekends. So, it's basically if you are in town for that, you just stop by a little class reunion to drink alcohol with the same people you ran into at the parade that morning.

So, anyway after that long, boring rant my point is, I am sure our reunion will follow suit, so I wouldn't go on a Labor Day weekend even if I had a desire to go.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Your twentieth high school reunion.   Your twentieth high school reunion. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:30 pm

I probably will attend, what the heck.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Your twentieth high school reunion.   Your twentieth high school reunion. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:42 pm

Our 20th was my favorite of all of them.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Your twentieth high school reunion.   Your twentieth high school reunion. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:39 pm

I've only been to my 20th and 30th. I had a very good time at both. They don't happen automatically. Somebody has to take the initiative to organize them.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Your twentieth high school reunion.   Your twentieth high school reunion. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:25 pm

Missed It!

Also missed the 30th & 40th.

This year is my 50th and I will likely miss that as well. I only have one friend from high school that I am still in contact with.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Your twentieth high school reunion.   Your twentieth high school reunion. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:26 pm

Mine is in 2 years! eeek!
I will probably go.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Your twentieth high school reunion.   Your twentieth high school reunion. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Your twentieth high school reunion. I5hSOO036630x
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Your twentieth high school reunion.   Your twentieth high school reunion. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:40 pm

Meh. Maybe I'll go but I'm not pressed.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Your twentieth high school reunion.   Your twentieth high school reunion. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:42 pm

Marc™ wrote:
Meh. Maybe I'll go but I'm not pressed.

Your twentieth high school reunion. 1677402019

I went to the 10th. That was enough for me.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Your twentieth high school reunion.   Your twentieth high school reunion. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:13 pm

as you probably remember... i organized our 20th reunion. It was AWESOME! Everyone loved it so much that they asked if we could have one every year (dont know if i'll do that). Right now i'm organizing a family day at a local park for april. Its $40 to reserve the pavilion, then im asking for donations for entertainment (volleyball net, face painting, clown/magician, three legged, relay, sack races).

The class president who was supposed to organize them, only invited half the class to the 5 year. The ten year she invited less... and I kid you not... she decorated with our rival school's colors. People actually asked me this year.. "WHAT school did we go to? WHAT are our colors?" The chick was a damn cheerleader! our whole town: fire hydrants, water towers, police cars are green and white!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your twentieth high school reunion.   Your twentieth high school reunion. Empty

Back to top Go down

Your twentieth high school reunion.
Page 1 of 1