Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too...

Go down 
+2
Alan Smithee
RedBedroom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... Empty
PostSubject: Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too...   Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:29 am

Would you attend a party/swap meet?

My idea is to get together a bunch of ladies this spring when the weather is nice (since my back yard would provide the room for tables) to swap items they no longer want or need.

These items could vary from clothing and accessories (purses, jewelry) to housewares and home decor items.

My thought on how to work it would be I would provide snacks and maybe drinks such as margaritas or something inexpensive. Everyone would bring items they wish to swap. Upon arriving, one would get as many "tickets" as items they have to trade. This way, they could, say, bring 20 things and get 20 things in exchange.

I realize the catch may be those few odd apples who bring shit items, yet walk away with some better stuff.

I have heard of this being done before and think it could be fun.

Would you go to something like this?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too...   Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:30 am

Oh. That kind of swap. Never mind.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too...   Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:35 am

Alan Smithee wrote:
Oh. That kind of swap. Never mind.

Glad it wasn't just me blushing My thought was RED!!!! Shocked

But no I haven't. Just your basic garage sale once in a while.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too...   Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:43 am

Oh Al and Cheaps...you sassy cats! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too...   Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:17 am

RedBedroom wrote:
Oh Al and Cheaps...you sassy cats! LOL!

Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... Cat-womanQuestion for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... 2347d1316666828-your-favourite-cartoon-character-fritz
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too...   Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:41 am

OK, if Cheaps is the one on the left, she will get my first invite for a "sassy type swap." Sorry, Al, you are second string on this one. You just look too drunk and high to perform well....
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too...   Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:55 am

Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... Unsure
How am I involved in this? CeCe is the one who replied
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too...   Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:01 am

Cheaps wrote:
Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... Unsure

Damn me! I don't know how I mistook the post! Maybe because I expect such a reply from you and not CeCe? LOL, I seriously have no good explanation less carelessness!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too...   Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:47 am

RedBedroom wrote:
OK, if Cheaps is the one on the left, she will get my first invite for a "sassy type swap." Sorry, Al, you are second string on this one. You just look too drunk and high to perform well....

Oh, I do alright smug

Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... Fritz_the_cat-300x240
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too...   Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:48 am

Cheaps wrote:

LMAO! Poor innocent bystander big hugz
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too...   Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:58 pm

I dunno. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too...   Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:09 pm

@ Red & Alan, laughing All good.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too...   Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:02 am

am i the only one who knows that wife swaps are held at munches? lol

anyway... that would be cool Red. I was part of a nutrisystem group that was made up of women all over the tri state area. We would meet at a different woman's house every month... then bring our clothes that did not fit anymore. We also brought Nutrisystem foods that we might not have liked... and all food served was healthy stuff. We werent really organized in the way you are talking... it was just "I have size 16s... but i need size 12... who has 12s" type of thing. It went over really really well... and we got to have fun and know each other. We also took monthly pics of the group and could see the weight loss as the months passed Smile
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too...   Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:18 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
am i the only one who knows that wife swaps are held at munches? lol

Shrugs (Oh well…) You may be the only one who knows what munches is.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too...   Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:17 am

Alan Smithee wrote:

Shrugs (Oh well…) You may be the only one who knows what munches is.

LOL, I haven't a clue either, Al!

But, Wants, good to know you like the idea. I am going to do this because we had a party on Sat. and I mentioned it and I think a lot of ladies will actually enjoy it. The killer may be finding time a bunch of women who will be able to attend on the same weekend night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too...   Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too... Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for the ladies, but men, you may have some thoughts on this idea too...
Page 1 of 1