crazy dating??? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crazy dating???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

crazy dating??? Empty
PostSubject: crazy dating???   crazy dating??? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:39 am

I know y'all are going to say this is just me.. but any of you who are in the dating scene... do you think everyone has gone nuts or what???

Tonight I had TWO really weird men... one was a guy i met at wawa.. gave my yahoo IM to... and he was really nice in person. we chatted a couple months ago, and I lost interest cause like most men.. he talked about how wonderful sex was going to be with him... and how big his cock is. Not only not discussing real life stuff.. but kept saying he wanted to get together, but made it seem as tho we needed to set an appt. It was weird.. "I'll send u my cell number tomorrow in an email.. and u can call me friday night" WHAT??? an appt for a phone call?? Then he pulled a cybil on me! First he told me that he hadnt dated in 6 mos.. then when i basically told him that i was more interested in learning about him than his sexual preferences.. if we didnt like each other-- THAT part wouldnt matter. He got so pissed and kept going on about how he was lying and wanted to do me on the slide of his real relationship.. and he can go meet lots of ppl. SMH If i want sex, i can flash my huge tits on the highway.. i dont need to deal with psychos.

The very next guy who texted me was a friend of a friend of a friend... i know. so this one tells me that he wants me to meet him so he can eat me.. nothing else.. ok. lol then he goes on that he lost his job and is living with mommy (sooo many damn men are in this situation it sux). it gets better.. I suggested we meet at a diner to get to know each other.. he says that he would rather just eat me at a--- wait for it---- cemetary!!! in the rain.. in the mud... at midnight... AND he wants me to come pick him us from mommy's house cause he doesnt have a car. SMH... DAMN!!!

ARe there any SANE men around anymore??
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

crazy dating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy dating???   crazy dating??? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:53 am

wants2laugh wrote:
...ARe there any SANE men around anymore??
No, have you considered women?

If I seem flip today it's because I got laid last nite by Michel, a guy just back in town for a while from Italy. He really digs making love with me AND hangin' out with me and talking. Afterward we went to dinner (He lives in Milano and I take him to Olive Garden d-oh! ) and talked some more so I guess that Shale actually went on a date (reverse date of course - going out AFTER a romp in bed). I really like this guy. (might even say love this guy).

He is the guy who picked me up at the nude beach because he likes old guys with white beards. He spent my 68th B'day with me:
crazy dating??? 2012_111

Anyhow, since that time I have had a couple other guys come onto me - one at the nude beach (same - liked my white beard) and the other online (Liked pix of my big cock). I was lucky in both that they seemed really nice and we got along well in bed and both guys were quite open about their lives and relationships.

Online guy did make a comment about how he wanted to suck my cock and lick my ass before we had ever met and I let him know it was a bit forward so he agreed to stick to less sexual stuff. (He eventually did both tho). Maybe I've just been lucky that even horny guys share non-sexual stuff of their lives with me.

I would offer to share, but none of these guys do girls.
Shrugs (Oh well…)
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

crazy dating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy dating???   crazy dating??? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:55 am

wants2laugh wrote:

Yeah, but we're already in a committed relationship. Wink Good luck in your quest for normalcy! big hugz
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

crazy dating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy dating???   crazy dating??? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:53 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
I know y'all are going to say this is just me.. but any of you who are in the dating scene... do you think everyone has gone nuts or what???

Tonight I had TWO really weird men... one was a guy i met at wawa.. gave my yahoo IM to... and he was really nice in person. we chatted a couple months ago, and I lost interest cause like most men.. he talked about how wonderful sex was going to be with him... and how big his cock is. Not only not discussing real life stuff.. but kept saying he wanted to get together, but made it seem as tho we needed to set an appt. It was weird.. "I'll send u my cell number tomorrow in an email.. and u can call me friday night" WHAT??? an appt for a phone call?? Then he pulled a cybil on me! First he told me that he hadnt dated in 6 mos.. then when i basically told him that i was more interested in learning about him than his sexual preferences.. if we didnt like each other-- THAT part wouldnt matter. He got so pissed and kept going on about how he was lying and wanted to do me on the slide of his real relationship.. and he can go meet lots of ppl. SMH If i want sex, i can flash my huge tits on the highway.. i dont need to deal with psychos.

The very next guy who texted me was a friend of a friend of a friend... i know. so this one tells me that he wants me to meet him so he can eat me.. nothing else.. ok. lol then he goes on that he lost his job and is living with mommy (sooo many damn men are in this situation it sux). it gets better.. I suggested we meet at a diner to get to know each other.. he says that he would rather just eat me at a--- wait for it---- cemetary!!! in the rain.. in the mud... at midnight... AND he wants me to come pick him us from mommy's house cause he doesnt have a car. SMH... DAMN!!!

WTL I am totally floored I hardly know what to say. I have been in a situation where I talked to someone on a Messenger service and all they wanted to know was the size of my penis and when we could get together for sex. I guess most men would enjoy the hell out of that but I am a bit old fashioned when it came to dating and I wanted to get to know something about the person other than the size of genitals. Patience was worth it for me, I have a Gem in my life now that is worth more than any precious stone in the world.

I am sorry you had to go through that. The first guy sounded just desperate and when they lie to you right off the bat, best to just let them go. The second guy with his Cemetery fetish, I guess thats all it is basically a fantasy that he wants to act out. Mind you I put no one down for any of their sexual likes or dislikes but that was just too damned funny!

Hope you have better luck soon!!!!

Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

crazy dating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy dating???   crazy dating??? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:55 pm

Hahah... guess i only does happen to me then LOL

Just seems like the guys that i meet and like are married. or married just wanting sex. ORRRR... worse... have small small sicks.... maybe i should go hang out at nude beaches with shale so i can check out the package before i meet him! LOL

I did have a kinky excusrsion over the weekend with a guy who has the same tastes as i do... everything was going great.. then guess what.. SMALL!!! i was willing to deal with that.... this morning he told me that he is "married, but separated living with a roommate... not sure if the marriage will work out.. possibly may want a relationship" wtf???
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

crazy dating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy dating???   crazy dating??? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:46 am

The one who said he wanted to eat you in a cemetery...you're sure he meant cunnilingus?
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

crazy dating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy dating???   crazy dating??? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:25 pm

oh no.. that was a different guy... the cemetary guy freaked me out so i didnt go with him. zombie hhahahahah

so last night freaking chris contacted me... ASSHOLE!!! driving me nuts.. get in or get out of my life... take ur pick
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

crazy dating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy dating???   crazy dating??? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
The one who said he wanted to eat you in a cemetery...you're sure he meant cunnilingus?

laughing
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

crazy dating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy dating???   crazy dating??? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:20 am

I have never been one for dating. Being a guy into guys, I often have one-time sex trysts with guys that I meet who are passing thru town.

But Michel and I (after our initial sex tryst on the day we met) have actually had dates, like when he spent my B'day with me (after sex) and actually bought me a present. Sort of a renewed experience for me after years of being single and uncommitted.

Well, Michel just got back into town from Italy this week and will be here for 3 weeks and as said in a previous post on this thread we hooked up at my place, had fun sex then went out to dinner, like a reverse date (or a couple).

Yesterday, we spent the whole day together like old friends. He was looking for an armband ipod holder for when he jogs so we went shopping at several places in three cities in Miami-Dade county. He's got another rental Mustang convertible.

crazy dating??? 201303-01Michel-RobMiami02Web_zps0f754ae0

So, we drove to Aventura Mall, then to Bayside Mall in downtown Miami, then took a tour on the Metro Mover a free elevated car that goes around downtown Miami, enjoying just talking about all the things we share in common and our individual experiences over a lifetime.

crazy dating??? 201303-01Michel-ShaleMiami05

And eventually, on our drive back discovered a new Best Buy on South Beach that I didn't even know was there, where he finally found his holder. He had other things to do in the evening so when he dropped me off at home he took off. But, it was a wonderful day hanging with this guy, just for his company, not just for the fun sex I have with him.

(Yeah, I might be in love with him).
Blue Cool
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

crazy dating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy dating???   crazy dating??? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:49 pm

shale that is great that you are having such a great time. wish i could find someone that i enjoy. last night i wound up at a bar after work with some old friends... had a good time. the guy that was there was chris' best friend up until 8 yrs ago... he wanted to bed me.. but i didnt want revenge sex---for either of us. oh well... tomorrow my kinky guy comes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

crazy dating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy dating???   crazy dating??? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:08 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
... tomorrow my kinky guy comes. Smile
Good for him - hope you come too. Blue Cool

(Hey, if I didn't write it Alan woulda)
blank stare @ you
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

crazy dating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy dating???   crazy dating??? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:12 pm

crazy dating??? Tumblr_lgj4fbPmH51qafrh6
crazy dating??? Tumblr_lx51m9IAbB1r2dd7h

(Thanks for standing in for me!)
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

crazy dating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy dating???   crazy dating??? EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:54 am

LMAO!

Crazy azz muhfukkas....

I will say the dating scene nowadays is close to horrible. I can't say it's the reason WHY my ex and I recently decided to start over and see where we can go, but it is comforting to think that I don't have to date if I don't want to because I have someone I can fall back on.

Don't get me wrong, I do date occasionally in the attempt to feel that I'm doing myself a favor by keeping my options open. But my attention span is extremely short--and that's mainly because men in my age bracket are severely lacking socialization skills! They don't know how to separate from their phones, they don't understand chivalry, they don't even know how to keep a conversation going--they just don't understand HOW to make a woman feel comfortable, which is why I find myself dating less and ready to settle with someone who is also tired of the bs and just wants that one person to learn about. I'd rather deal with just HIS crazy than EVERYONE'S crazy LOL
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

crazy dating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy dating???   crazy dating??? EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:15 am

Want you to know that I had a wonderful evening.

crazy dating??? 2013_010
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

crazy dating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy dating???   crazy dating??? EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:39 am

FireIce918 wrote:
LMAO!

that's mainly because men in my age bracket are severely lacking socialization skills! They don't know how to separate from their phones, they don't understand chivalry, they don't even know how to keep a conversation going--they just don't understand HOW to make a woman feel comfortable, which is why I find myself dating less and ready to settle with someone who is also tired of the bs and just wants that one person to learn about. I'd rather deal with just HIS crazy than EVERYONE'S crazy LOL

OMG!! I KNOW... how the hell are you supposed to have a conversation with someone who gives one word answers for everything???

"What do you do for a living?"
"Work"
"Do you enjoy it?"
"Not really"

i mean sometimes after a date with a new guy i wish i would ahve stayed home and watched netflix!!! LOL

cheers (rah) cheers (rah) cheers (rah) GO SHALE!!! GO SHALE cheers (rah) cheers (rah) cheers (rah)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

crazy dating??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy dating???   crazy dating??? Empty

Back to top Go down

crazy dating???
Page 1 of 1