How have you changed your home since you've started living there? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How have you changed your home since you've started living there?

Go down 
+4
Tony Marino
wants2laugh
Bluesmama
Chris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

How have you changed your home since you've started living there? Empty
PostSubject: How have you changed your home since you've started living there?   How have you changed your home since you've started living there? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:35 am

Have you made any significant changes to your home since moving in? Paint jobs, new carpeting, construction, etc., etc. If so, what has it been?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: How have you changed your home since you've started living there?   How have you changed your home since you've started living there? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:47 pm

Expanded the deck (and repaint it every other year).
Installed new carpeting.
Painted the exterior (went from a boring beige to a mint green with dark green trim).
Did major improvement to the landscape areas by building manor stone retaining walls and getting into gardening.
Added a nice little shed in back that my husband built ~ not a kit.
That's about it.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: How have you changed your home since you've started living there?   How have you changed your home since you've started living there? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:54 pm

i live in an apt now.. but i have it decorated very nicely. Everyone who comes in here actually tells me that i should have been a decorated and asks if i got my wall art from some sort of model home or something
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: How have you changed your home since you've started living there?   How have you changed your home since you've started living there? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:45 pm

Heck yeah when before I moved in I put a new bathroom in, skylights, new floors, new windows, new siding, new driveway and patio. I did a lot of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: How have you changed your home since you've started living there?   How have you changed your home since you've started living there? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:50 pm

An apartment laid out like the last 3 or 4 I've lived in, so I just put the pix on the wall in the same place and all the bookshelves, DVD shelves, TV and everything goes in the same place it has been for years. Because of the pix my apt is NC-17 rated.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: How have you changed your home since you've started living there?   How have you changed your home since you've started living there? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:53 pm

New shower curtains and bathroom mats. CHEAPS
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How have you changed your home since you've started living there?   How have you changed your home since you've started living there? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:35 pm

Mmmm....nope.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: How have you changed your home since you've started living there?   How have you changed your home since you've started living there? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:41 am

Done a lot since moving in. Replaced the front porch stairway, replaced screen doors, repainted the whole house, renovated the basement, had new window fixtures installed. My next job is going to be to fence in my back porch and renovate the garage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How have you changed your home since you've started living there?   How have you changed your home since you've started living there? Empty

Back to top Go down

How have you changed your home since you've started living there?
Page 1 of 1