Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor

Go down 
+2
Tony Marino
CeCe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor Empty
PostSubject: Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor   Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:02 am

When is enough going to be enough with this bitch?

Quote :
Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor

Nadya "Octomom" Suleman is in danger of losing her 14 children after police paid a visit to her La Habra, California home on Tuesday night after her hairstylist visited her home to do her hair, found deplorable living conditions, and filed a complaint. Not only were the youngest of her brood, the 3-year-old octuplets, dirty and walking around barefoot in only T-shirts, but they were being forced to urinate and defecate in training potties set up in the backyard because the house's plumbing was not working, according to the stylist named Stephanie (who will not release her last name). Stephanie also took photographs, which have been obtained by TMZ, and claims that while she was giving Suleman a Brazilian blowout and haircut on April 18, the children were locked in a bedroom. In one photo Stephanie took, the mother-of-14 is shown happily flaunting her new 'do — for which she paid $520 (that includes two previous haircuts and $80 worth of product), despite the fact she's on welfare — while behind her a chair is wedged underneath a doorknob, as if it to keep the occupants inside.

Stephanie went to police to report the squalor she witnessed, which she says was difficult for her because she's a longtime friend of Suleman's, but she feels so terribly for the children. "The kids are in desperate need of help, and I tried to help and she's not open to anyone helping her," she told TMZ as she left the El Habra police station. "She thinks everything is fine with the kids, and it's not." When asked by the cameraman what exactly was wrong, she continued, "The kids don't wear clothes. I went over there yesterday and they're not wearing any pants. And they're outside in the freezing cold, it was 60 degrees, and they're shivering and she wouldn't let them come inside until they finished eating their dinner. It's just horrible."

In other photos Stephanie took inside the Suleman home — which has been desecrated with spray-painted graffiti, presumably by her older children — one room has tiny mattresses on the floor with no sheets or blankets, as well as two cribs. The kids, says Stephanie, "are sleeping on the floor. I offered her bunk beds. I said, 'We have bunk beds, you can take them.' She said, 'No, no I don't want them. We're ok right now. Everything's fine.' It's not fine! It's depressing, I want to cry."

On Tuesday night, three reps from Child Protective Services along with a police officer went to the Suleman home to investigate Stephanie's claims. In a video, children can be heard as the group repeatedly bangs on the front door until Suleman, 36, finally lets them in. Before the video cuts off, she can be heard telling them, "Excuse the graffiti." After an hour-and-a-half, CPS left after determining the children were not in immediate danger, but a spokesperson did tell TMZ the investigation is ongoing and there will be a follow-up visit to the Suleman home.

"I love those kids, but they're being neglected completely," says Stephanie. "[Suleman] needs help, she can't do this by herself. There's too many kids and they're not getting the help that they need. They're not getting attention, they're not even wearing clothes. The boys have girls' clothes on! I go over there and cut the kids' hair for free because you can't tell which ones are boys and which ones are girls, they all look the same!"

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/now/octomom-investigated-cps-complaints-her-home-no-plumbing-180648499.html

Pics from TMZ

Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor 0425-octomom-nadya-suleman-check-520-v3-3

Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor 0425-octomom-nadya-suleman-check-hair-chair-2

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/25/octomom-nadya-suleman-haircut-brazilian-blowout-welfare/#.T5lFqvnZeSo
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor   Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:50 am

Why dont they just take the kids away from her and get it over with?
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor   Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:57 am

Tony, honestly I don't understand it either. She has money for a damn expensive haircut & $80 for "product" but no money to fix the plumbing. Some are sleeping on the floor. She's refusing offers of beds for them. And CPS doesn't see any problems. I'm starting to think a few of the kids are going to have to die before anything is done.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor   Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:02 pm

CeCe wrote:
Tony, honestly I don't understand it either. She has money for a damn expensive haircut & $80 for "product" but no money to fix the plumbing. Some are sleeping on the floor. She's refusing offers of beds for them. And CPS doesn't see any problems. I'm starting to think a few of the kids are going to have to die before anything is done.

It also seems something is being left out of the article there because if those kids are living like that there is no way they would let them stay with the mother. I was thinking the same thing she had all that money for her hair and she didn't get the plumbing fixed. If CPS went to her house and saw there was no plumbing then how in the world could they say the children were in "no immediate danger"? I don't think all the details are here.

Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor   Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:07 pm

It makes you wonder but then look at all the kids who are abused & molested & then returned to the home just for the cycle to continue. It really makes you sick. Some of these kids have serious developmental issues. Even if she were mother of the year it's too much for one person.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor   Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:32 pm

While I think she is bat cats crazy, I don't think this is the complete truth. This hairdresser "friend" going public vs. being discreet makes me doubt things are exactly what she says.

I believe 100 percent the kids were probably in diapers and dirty tees. I had one son and sometimes he rocked the same look on busy summer days. So, that's not all that shocking.

If the plumbing is on the fritz, they would order her to fix it then if she doesn't, action will be taken. America is watching this CPS department. They are not going to screw this up.

I wouldn't doubt Octomom will one day lose her mind because she's half way there now. But I think this is all embellished for a nice TMZ paycheck.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor   Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:57 pm

I agree there are parts of the article that are a little overboard. 60 degrees is not "freezing" & anyone who has had kids knows they will run around in a shirt. They do need underwear & depending on age shorts or pants. As long as they're home that doesn't bother me. But every one of these kids should have a bed. That's just Parenting 101. Those other TMZ pics seem to indicate otherwise. But this thing with the plumbing should probably be looked into by another local authority. I have very little faith in CPS. That's a huge sanitation issue.

She's in over her head. And she was there before she even had the last 8 of them. She appears to have recently faked a death threat & I'll be shocked if this all ends well.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor   Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:56 pm

I think the most surprising thing about all this is that "Stephanie" took a check. I would have made this parasite pay cash.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor   Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:03 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
I think the most surprising thing about all this is that "Stephanie" took a check. I would have made this parasite pay cash.

co-signs Ain't that the truth.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor   Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:57 pm

This is her response. She's claiming she was "set up". I don't know...not sure the video is going to help her case.

Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor   Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:44 pm

She's as crazy as a bat and CPS should have been watching her all along. Cruel as it sounds all those kids need to go into the foster care system because she's got enough issues to fill a medical journal.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor   Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:22 pm

LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor   Octomom Investigated by CPS After Complaints Her Home Has No Plumbing, 14 Kids Living in Squalor Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1