I really can't stand Jill!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I really can't stand Jill!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

I really can't stand Jill!! Empty
PostSubject: I really can't stand Jill!!   I really can't stand Jill!! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:03 pm

After watching today's eppy, I've realized that I just can't stand Jill the gold-digger. Maybe it's cause I'm a newcomer and haven't really had a chance to get to know her, but from what I've seen of her, I really don't like her. She only seems to care about the money and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: I really can't stand Jill!!   I really can't stand Jill!! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:38 pm

No its not because you are a newcomer. I warned you about Jill. I just can't beleive that judge gave her half of Lauren's estate. If their father cared so much about her and her mother as Lauren's mother said, why didn't he make provisions for her in his will. Something doesn't set right about this to me. Lauren's mother has lost her daughter for good this time.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: I really can't stand Jill!!   I really can't stand Jill!! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:39 pm

I only see her intermittently cause I don't really watch and even I can't stand her.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: I really can't stand Jill!!   I really can't stand Jill!! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Jill is coming off as very petty and childish and immature - full of revenge and not caring one bit about anyone else other than herself. She's just not that sympathetic at all, even given her past. She's starting to remind me of Dorian on OLTL - petty and jealous.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: I really can't stand Jill!!   I really can't stand Jill!! EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:16 am

^^^^Dorian has a few likable qualities. I just want somebody to run down Jill with a steamroller. Then maybe I'd tune in. Razz
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: I really can't stand Jill!!   I really can't stand Jill!! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:24 pm

She is going to find out just how alone she really is after this latest stunt. I know she didn't think suing Lauren would endear her to her.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: I really can't stand Jill!!   I really can't stand Jill!! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:45 pm

She reminds me of Nora from OLTL. Snooty and obnoxious and totally unlikable. Razz
Back to top Go down
TexasLady
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: I really can't stand Jill!!   I really can't stand Jill!! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:23 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
After watching today's eppy, I've realized that I just can't stand Jill the gold-digger. Maybe it's cause I'm a newcomer and haven't really had a chance to get to know her, but from what I've seen of her, I really don't like her. She only seems to care about the money and nothing else.

No it is not because you are a newcomer. You pegged Jill to a T when you called her a gold digger. She has always been a gold digger. She took John Abbott to the cleaner when she married him and also got a lot of Katherines money after her affair with Phillip. She does not have one good quality about her. She doesn't care if she hurts Billy just to get what she wants and I hope she comes out as a lonely old woman with nothing but her money in her life.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: I really can't stand Jill!!   I really can't stand Jill!! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:02 pm

If she is think this is going to bring her closer to Lauren she need to think again. But I don't think that was ever her intent because why is her first though to sue someone all the time. Kay has washed her hands of her, alone with all of her money. I sure hope Lauren apeals.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: I really can't stand Jill!!   I really can't stand Jill!! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:34 am

She doesn't care about anyone but herself and I hope she winds up miserable and alone, on the out-side looking in. It's exactly what she deserves.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: I really can't stand Jill!!   I really can't stand Jill!! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:52 pm

She has half of Lauren's estate now lets just see how happy this makes her. With her she can never get enough of stealing other people's money.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: I really can't stand Jill!!   I really can't stand Jill!! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:33 am

She'll find a new victim and now she'll have the money to really go after the new victim. She only cares about herself and about getting the kill.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: I really can't stand Jill!!   I really can't stand Jill!! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:19 pm

I really was glad when Lauren showed up at the christening today. I see Jill made it all about her even though those are not really her real grandchildren. What a selfish woman.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: I really can't stand Jill!!   I really can't stand Jill!! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:11 pm

More chance for her to steal the lime light and bask in it. She's really starting to remind me of Dorian on OLTL - all about herself and always wanting the glory and attention.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: I really can't stand Jill!!   I really can't stand Jill!! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:33 pm

This was a great day with no Jill nowhere in sight.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: I really can't stand Jill!!   I really can't stand Jill!! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:20 am

LOL - always a good day and a refreshing change! I hope it lasts.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: I really can't stand Jill!!   I really can't stand Jill!! EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:44 pm

I doubt it will last. They have to have someone on to hate. And she is just the ticket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really can't stand Jill!!   I really can't stand Jill!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I really can't stand Jill!!
Page 1 of 1