Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) Empty
PostSubject: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Since Jill has found out that Lauren is her sister, she is trying to take half of everything she own. With Lauren's husband Michael being a pretty good attorney, my money is on Lauren wiping the floor with Jill.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:59 pm

I don't know. I don't know enough of the back story between the two but talk about sibling rivalry - lol!
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:03 pm

I cannot beleive Jill is going to get the press and descrete Lauren's father's grave. What a gold digger and I hope Lauren wipe the grave with her. She grew up poor and always trying to take someone else's money.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:15 pm

Okay - so I'm not off in thinking she's nothing but a gold digger. That was my first impression, but I thought maybe it was only 'cause I was so new to the show. She only seems to care about what she can get, not about finding her family.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:43 pm

You got it, your first impression was right about her. She tried to do the same thing to Kay when she thought she was her daughter. She did take her husband though and got pregnant by him and now she owns half of that manison they live in because Kay's husband left it to her.
Back to top Go down
BrodyAndJessicaFan
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Lauren/Jill   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:08 am

I hope that Lauren wins I can't stand Jill.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:25 pm

I am with you on this one and look at that stupid stunk she pulled at that grave today.
Back to top Go down
TexasLady
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:06 pm

Jill has always been a gold digger. She would still be doing manicures had she not married John Abbott. She took him to the cleaners in that divorce. Look how she went after money after Kathryns husband died. She ended up with half the Chancellor mansion because she had Phillip Chancellor's child who she didn't give a hoot about and he spent his entire life in boarding schools. that's how much she cared about her child
Jill does not have a leg to stand on against Lauren. Lauren's father knew he had another daughter and never chose to find her so why would he put her in his will? He left everything to Lauren and I think it will stay Laurens because the jury will see that Jill is not interested in being family but is just after the money.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:30 pm

She is so greedy and that is why I don't want her to get one red cent. Always sprewing about family, that woman don't care about anything but money.
Back to top Go down
TexasLady
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:09 am

If it wasn't all about the money. Then why isn't she looking for her mother also. She couldn't care less about her mother because she knows her father had more then enough and she knows she was adopted out by her mother because she had no money. All Jill sees is $$ signs.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:17 pm

They should make Ashleyher long-lost daughter. All Ashley cares about is money. I don't care for either character but then again, I'm just not into shallow, self-absorbed, money-hungry characters who care for no one but themselves.
Back to top Go down
TexasLady
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:22 pm

I have never found Ashley to be a gold digger. She always had enough money that she didn't have to be one. She also worked to get it not like some on the show. Yes, she married Victor twice but it certainly wasn't for money. She actually loved him and if you knew the background of the story between her and Victor you would know it is not about money.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:07 pm

No Ashley is not a gold digger, she has money but Jill on the other hand is another story.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Ugh - guess we have our answer. TPTB really aren't writing Jill in a very sympathetic way.

Ashley's not a gold digger, but she's greedy and only seems to care about herself and about money - that's what I was getting at.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:15 pm

Well I have watched Ashley for years and I just don't see her that way. She has had money all her life because her father was the founder of Jabot cosmetics and she was the chemist if that company. Her concern for money now is she don't what her wayward daughter to throw her future away on some naked heiress fly by night venture and I sure can understand that because that girl is quite wealthy from both sides of her family. I would be surprised if she as her mother wasn't concerned about her throwing away her money.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:22 am

wait - I thought Ashely was the daughter - the Naked Heiress? She's the one I'm talking about, but I must have the names mixed up, because it sounds like you're talking about her Mom. I'm going to have to sort out who is who, 'cause I don't mean the Naked Heiress' Mom, I mean the Naked Heiress, whom I thought was Ashley. I'm having SUCH a hard time keeping the names straight on Y&R!
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:39 pm

Yeah I see you are confused. Ashley is the mom and Abby is the spoiled brat calling herself the Naked Heiress.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:58 pm

LOL - okay then - for every time I said Ashely, I actually meant Abby. It was the matching "A" names that threw me off. I haven't been paying much attention to that storyline because Abby was really annoying me. I like Ashley and really feel bad for her - Abby is the one who's been driving me crazy and who is just like Jill - greedy and selfish and not caring about anyone else.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:09 pm

I listened to Jill today talking about how she is entitled to Lauren's money and when Kay mentioned how she sued her for her estate she said she was entitled to that too. How does this witch think she is so entitled to other poeple's money. She think because she stole Kay's husband and got pregnant by him she was entitled to Kay's estate. I hate her.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:16 pm

They make it so hard to like her! I can't stand her and it just seems to get worse and worse. The more she does, the more I hate her. Someone really needs to put her in her place and knock her down a few pegs.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:26 pm

Jill will turn on anyone. She turned on her own son for profit the other day and that is why he fired her from his paper.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:18 am

I hope it comes back to haunt her - that when she needs him, he turns his back on her and tells her he no loner considers her his Mom. Better yet, he could turn to Lauren for support and tell his Jill that Lauren has become more of a mother to him than she is.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:48 pm

I think the only thing that could dent her is to lose everything and everyone because I remember a short time ago she lost all of her money in the Camens and had to go back to doing nails in a salon, she was more human then than I have seen her in a long time.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:40 am

I'd love to see that happen! She drives me so crazy. I LOVE that Lauren upstaged her at the christening. I want to see more of that.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Jill act like her only purpose is to make everyone's life a living hell and now its Lauren. I am with Murphy here, I am sick of hearing about her Fenmore heritage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)   Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Will Win In Court (Jill or Lauen)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next