CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’ Empty The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’

Post by Tony Marino Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:23 pm

The revived ABC daytime dramas All My Children and One Life To Live will make their debut on Prospect Park’s The Online Network on Monday, April 29. Both shows will air 30-minute episodes in broadcast quality on TOLN partners Hulu and iTunes. “We thank the fans whose tenaciousness to see these shows return made this historical moment possible,” said Jeff Kwatinetz and Rich Frank, Prospect Park’s Partners. “We are determined to repay their support by delivering new and creatively groundbreaking episodes that both the fans, as well as legions of new viewers, will love.” Added AMC and OLTV creator Agnes Nixon, creative consultant for the reboots, “I am so pleased that our dream of bringing these two series back to life is coming to fruition.” Here are the first cast photos of both shows with a list of all their actors.

The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’ OLTL-Cast-photo__130311163554-575x431

http://www.deadline.com/2013/03/the-online-network-sets-premiere-date-for-all-my-children-and-one-life-to-live/
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’ Empty Re: The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’

Post by Chris Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:07 pm

Finally, a date. I also heard that the OLTL timeslot will be 12pm.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’ Empty Re: The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’

Post by Tony Marino Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:03 pm

Chris wrote:Finally, a date. I also heard that the OLTL timeslot will be 12pm.

But you can watch it at anytime on Hulu right?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:38 pm

Timeslots? Online? Isn't one of the reasons net TV is becoming so popular is to transition out of timeslots? I know there's still an appeal to them but...
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:23 pm

I thought so. I have never really watched a series online but I guess common sense would tell me its available anytime I want to watch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:48 am