The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’ Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’ Empty
PostSubject: The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’   The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’ EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:23 pm

The revived ABC daytime dramas All My Children and One Life To Live will make their debut on Prospect Park’s The Online Network on Monday, April 29. Both shows will air 30-minute episodes in broadcast quality on TOLN partners Hulu and iTunes. “We thank the fans whose tenaciousness to see these shows return made this historical moment possible,” said Jeff Kwatinetz and Rich Frank, Prospect Park’s Partners. “We are determined to repay their support by delivering new and creatively groundbreaking episodes that both the fans, as well as legions of new viewers, will love.” Added AMC and OLTV creator Agnes Nixon, creative consultant for the reboots, “I am so pleased that our dream of bringing these two series back to life is coming to fruition.” Here are the first cast photos of both shows with a list of all their actors.

The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’ OLTL-Cast-photo__130311163554-575x431

http://www.deadline.com/2013/03/the-online-network-sets-premiere-date-for-all-my-children-and-one-life-to-live/
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’   The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’ EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:07 pm

Finally, a date. I also heard that the OLTL timeslot will be 12pm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’   The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’ EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:03 pm

Chris wrote:
Finally, a date. I also heard that the OLTL timeslot will be 12pm.

But you can watch it at anytime on Hulu right?
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’   The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’ EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:38 pm

Timeslots? Online? Isn't one of the reasons net TV is becoming so popular is to transition out of timeslots? I know there's still an appeal to them but...
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’   The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’ EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:23 pm

I thought so. I have never really watched a series online but I guess common sense would tell me its available anytime I want to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’   The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’ Empty

Back to top Go down

The Online Network Sets Premiere Date For ‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’
Page 1 of 1