How many attempts have to be made on your life before you take a hint? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many attempts have to be made on your life before you take a hint?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

How many attempts have to be made on your life before you take a hint? Empty
PostSubject: How many attempts have to be made on your life before you take a hint?   How many attempts have to be made on your life before you take a hint? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:15 am

I'm reading a book covering the 123 true crime stories PEOPLE magazine has had featured in it over the years, everything from murders to unusual burglaries, to Tony Toto, a man who must be a cat and have 9 lives, because his wife had him shot twice, once in the brain, once in the heart (or rather around it and the rest of his organs), rigged his car to blow up, set a trip wire down their stairs, and had somebody come after him with a baseball bat, he NEVER suspected his wife was involved. And then when the police came to arrest her, she'd already gotten a lawyer, and Tony bailed her out, paid for her lawyer, and when she got 4 years (what the hell?) he considered opening a pizzeria near the jail so he could visit her more often. Now, this was back in the 80s and I'm guessing something happened that changed her or else we'd have an obituary on him, but damn, how many times would somebody have to try killing you before you got a clue and left?
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: How many attempts have to be made on your life before you take a hint?   How many attempts have to be made on your life before you take a hint? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:14 am

Supernova wrote:
I'm reading a book covering the 123 true crime stories PEOPLE magazine has had featured in it over the years, everything from murders to unusual burglaries, to Tony Toto, a man who must be a cat and have 9 lives, because his wife had him shot twice, once in the brain, once in the heart (or rather around it and the rest of his organs), rigged his car to blow up, set a trip wire down their stairs, and had somebody come after him with a baseball bat, he NEVER suspected his wife was involved. And then when the police came to arrest her, she'd already gotten a lawyer, and Tony bailed her out, paid for her lawyer, and when she got 4 years (what the hell?) he considered opening a pizzeria near the jail so he could visit her more often. Now, this was back in the 80s and I'm guessing something happened that changed her or else we'd have an obituary on him, but damn, how many times would somebody have to try killing you before you got a clue and left?

This sounds like the man that the movie "I Love You to Death" is based on. The storyline is different (such as, the various murder attempts in the movie) but I'm sure it has to be him. It's really a good movie. You should see it. I also remember seeing the actual couple on talk show.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: How many attempts have to be made on your life before you take a hint?   How many attempts have to be made on your life before you take a hint? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:04 am

Who knows how denial works?

Why do so many women stay in abusive relationships and justify their old man beating them by believing it is the woman's fault?

I had a SO who once pushed me while we were arguing. I told him he would never do that again - and he didn't. I don't play those games.

So, as soon as I realized this person was trying to kill me, I woulda bailed. Most normal ppl would - but this doesn't seem like either one of them is wrapped too tight.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How many attempts have to be made on your life before you take a hint?   How many attempts have to be made on your life before you take a hint? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:57 pm

Supernova wrote:

How many attempts have to be made on your life before you take a hint? 176229

Thank you for my laugh of the day Supernova. WTF?! Somebody that much of a fool prob. deserves what ever is coming to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many attempts have to be made on your life before you take a hint?   How many attempts have to be made on your life before you take a hint? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many attempts have to be made on your life before you take a hint?
Page 1 of 1