So sick of Dorian's holier-than-thou attitude!!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So sick of Dorian's holier-than-thou attitude!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

So sick of Dorian's holier-than-thou attitude!!! Empty
PostSubject: So sick of Dorian's holier-than-thou attitude!!!   So sick of Dorian's holier-than-thou attitude!!! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:42 pm

Today confirmed, yet again, why I hate Dorian and the whole "Cramer Women" crap so much. Guess she's forgotten that she hired a stalker to go after her own daughter, just to frame her daughter's boyfriend, that she hired a hitman to kill her other daughter's family. Dorian is the one who certainly casts the first stone. I LOVE that James is interested in one "cramer" girl and dating another. Wonder what she'll say when she learns the truth about Eli. she was so thrilled to have a cold-blooded killer who assaults and abuses his badge as part of the family and now she'll have a psycho-killer. Great guys to welcome to the family, Dorian.

On the other hand, I'm REALLY finding David and Dorian gross, esp. when Nora pointed out that Dorian will be their daughter-in-law. Dorian is old enough to be their mother-in-law, not their daughter-in-law.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: So sick of Dorian's holier-than-thou attitude!!!   So sick of Dorian's holier-than-thou attitude!!! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:06 pm

I know. Dorian yet again pisses me off. Her Cramer girls are no prize. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: So sick of Dorian's holier-than-thou attitude!!!   So sick of Dorian's holier-than-thou attitude!!! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:02 pm

I've always thought David and Dorian were a hideous couple (and yes it IS largely because of the age difference...but also because she turns into a complete joke in his presence.)

I'm counting down to TW leaves the show. And this time, I hope he stays away for good.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: So sick of Dorian's holier-than-thou attitude!!!   So sick of Dorian's holier-than-thou attitude!!! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:32 pm

all the cramers can go as far as i am concern. they do nothing but wreck havoc and destroy lives and walk away scot free like they are the victims. to list the crimes,victims and lives destroyed by the CRAMER WOMEN would take too long. just ask todd,joey,kevin,markko and charlie what being involved with CRAMER WOMEN will do for you!!!
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: So sick of Dorian's holier-than-thou attitude!!!   So sick of Dorian's holier-than-thou attitude!!! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:54 am

That is why I say how quickly they forget and act as if they have never done one thing wrong in their lives. Always judging other people.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: So sick of Dorian's holier-than-thou attitude!!!   So sick of Dorian's holier-than-thou attitude!!! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:36 am

Yup - that's exactly why I hate the whole "Cramer women" crap so much - bunch of sanctimonious, self-righteous, busy-body bitches that most of them are. There are so few redeeming qualities about the Cramer women. The whole crew would go and the only one I'd miss would be Hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So sick of Dorian's holier-than-thou attitude!!!   So sick of Dorian's holier-than-thou attitude!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

So sick of Dorian's holier-than-thou attitude!!!
Page 1 of 1