What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get?

Go down 
+3
TSJFan4Ever
kinetic
BlackPantherGod
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackPantherGod
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
BlackPantherGod

Male
Rep : 6

What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get? Empty
PostSubject: What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get?   What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:33 am

I currently have a 6ga Prince Albert (male genital piercing, for those not in the know) and one 10ga ring in each ear (though I'm planning to gauge those up to 6ga or 4ga).

I don't really have any more piercings I want to get, except maybe more on my ears, but I'm going to be getting a few tattoos. First one I'm going to get is the first two lines from Dante's Inferno in a spiral up my left arm, then a full-coloured phoenix on my right forearm, then after that I'll be getting a black panther on my left shoulder.

What about you? Smile
Back to top Go down
kinetic
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
kinetic

Male
Rep : 19

PostSubject: Re: What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get?   What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:36 am

I want to get either an eagle or a tribal tattoo on my left arm.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get?   What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:04 am

Only my ears - single piercing - and I've had that since I was little. No tattoos and don't want any - they're not my style. My brother has a tribal tattoo on his arm, though and a cool tiger silhouette on his back. It's not a full tiger but just the tiger's face and stripes, with the rest left open. It's on his... right side, I think, and comes up over his shoulder a bit.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get?   What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:31 pm

I'd love to get a hawk on my back, but I heard back and chest tats hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
BlackPantherGod
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
BlackPantherGod

Male
Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get?   What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:34 pm

Chris wrote:
I'd love to get a hawk on my back, but I heard back and chest tats hurt.

Well, they hurt no matter where you get them, but the painful area on the back is the spine. The rest of it should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get?   What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:09 am

I wanna get a dragon tat on my arm. I been saying for the past 5 yrs. that I'm gonna get a tat, but I keep on putting it off and putting it off....hopefully I'll remember to do it before my skin starts to get loose.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get?   What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:39 pm

I have a compact shaped heart tattoo at the top of right arm.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get?   What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:29 am

Both my ears and my lip are pierced. Don't really wear the lip ring that much anymore. I have a dragon tat coiled up in my thigh, got that shortly after I turned 18. Got my 3 kids initials tatted on my inner arm (another reason I'm done having kids).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get?   What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get? Empty

Back to top Go down

What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get?
Page 1 of 1