Tattoos & Piercings Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tattoos & Piercings

Go down 
+7
Nhaiyel
Jason B.
Rule Breaker
RedBedroom
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
Chris
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Tattoos & Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Tattoos & Piercings   Tattoos & Piercings EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:46 am

Have any?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos & Piercings   Tattoos & Piercings EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:47 am

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos & Piercings   Tattoos & Piercings EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:30 am

Got the ears pierced. That's it. No tats.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos & Piercings   Tattoos & Piercings EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:36 pm

My tragus is pierced and I have just recently had two matching 10 gauge hoops put into my lobes. I used to have more, but just got too old for them to be cute anymore. I am really fixated right now on getting my ring finger pierced. I think it looks so cool, but understated enough for it to not be tacky at my age. I really like piercings, but not that into tattoos.
Back to top Go down
Rule Breaker
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Rule Breaker

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos & Piercings   Tattoos & Piercings EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:18 am

Just my ears. I wanna get my tongue pierced, but I'm too much of a pain wimp. I imagine that would kill me.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos & Piercings   Tattoos & Piercings EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Tongue piercing sucks for the first few days due to swelling and making you talk poorly. Pain isn't too tragic though.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos & Piercings   Tattoos & Piercings EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:45 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
Tongue piercing sucks for the first few days due to swelling and making you talk poorly. Pain isn't too tragic though.

Do you have one? How do they go about the actual peircing, do they just numb the tongue with ice or something?

I have wanted a tongue ring too but like Rule said, the thought of what kind of pain it would require has always vetoed it for me.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos & Piercings   Tattoos & Piercings EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:37 pm

JB wrote:
RedBedroom wrote:

Do you have one? How do they go about the actual piercing, do they just numb the tongue with ice or something?

I have wanted a tongue ring too but like Rule said, the thought of what kind of pain it would require has always vetoed it for me.

I did have one, but I stopped wearing the barbell in it. I think that most professional piercers will not use any sort of topical numbing agent, as that relaxes muscles or something and can give a bad piercing somehow. Most will use a clamp to keep your tongue still and pierce from the bottom up.

The pain, in my opinion, was not bad. But the absolute worst was the swelling because it does affect your speech. I had mine on a Saturday, and Monday at work was talking with a lisp. So, if you do it, allow for at least for days of not sounding like yourself. It can be so embarrassing.

Check Youtube. I am sure there are videos of tongue piercings there, as I know there are several for other types of piercing. That way you can see the procedure being done.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos & Piercings   Tattoos & Piercings EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Ears and belly button. Had a nose ring years ago, but the hole healed. I, too, have contemplated getting my tongue pierced. I'm just not sure of how well I could tolerate having to drink my meals for the duration of the swelling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: One   Tattoos & Piercings EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:00 pm

I have one tattoo of a cross on my left shoulder. I want to get a second one of a superman crest on my right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
mindfuck
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
mindfuck

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos & Piercings   Tattoos & Piercings EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Both ears pierced and a panther tattoo around my right waist. Thought about getting my nose pierced but never went through with it. Thinking of getting another tat this summer, this time on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jaws
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Male
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos & Piercings   Tattoos & Piercings EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:04 am

Nope. I won't get a tattoo, I don't like needles.
I may at some point get my eyebrow pierced but that would be it.
Back to top Go down
stonestatic
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
stonestatic

Male
Rep : 24

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos & Piercings   Tattoos & Piercings EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:31 pm

Chest and especially back tattoos I'm told hurt the worse. I have one on my arm and that was torture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos & Piercings   Tattoos & Piercings Empty

Back to top Go down

Tattoos & Piercings
Page 1 of 1