Ford - don't trust John Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ford - don't trust John

Go down 
+2
pisces33
TSJFan4Ever
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Ford - don't trust John Empty
PostSubject: Ford - don't trust John   Ford - don't trust John EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:25 am

Hey Ford - I know you're not the brightest guy, but whatever you do, please don't trust John to actually get Eli. You must know how corrupt and incompetent John is. Go to Todd. He may hate your guts but plead your case and let him know this is the guy who's putting both of his girls in danger. I wouldn't trust John anymore than I would a raging bull. John only cares about the case because Eli went after Marty. If he'd gone after Todd, John would be trying to give Eli a medal.
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Ford - don't trust John   Ford - don't trust John EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:04 pm

If John does not want to protect someone he will trample all over their civil rights. Just ask various bodyguards, hotel clerks, and Bobby himself.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ford - don't trust John   Ford - don't trust John EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Trample over your rights, kill you, assault you. I know that John has killed several body guards - not sure of just how many all together, though. TPTB need to wake up and stop having all of Llanview keep telling us what a good guy John is, because it makes it all the more obvious that he ISN'T a good guy. If he was a good guy, his actions would show it, but they show just the opposite. Poor Ford - caught between Eli and John, neither of whom cares abotu him. Both would use him without a second thought, even if it got him killed. Look what John did to Starr and Hope, trying to keep Cole from facing the consequences of his actions.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Ford - don't trust John   Ford - don't trust John EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:29 pm

Kelly must feel the same way because she sure isn't sitting and trusting John to find him.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ford - don't trust John   Ford - don't trust John EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:29 pm

she's probably heard a bit about John's criminal ways and his track record of never catching the bad guy.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ford - don't trust John   Ford - don't trust John EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:05 pm

It's Nice To Know That I'm Not The Only One Who Hates John McVampire Idiot.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ford - don't trust John   Ford - don't trust John EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:55 am

John is very hated - lol! If the show were a little more balanced and wasn't always trying to pimp John as the Satined One, maybe I'd hate him a little less but as far as I'm concerned, John is one of the bigger villains on the show. His lack of remorse over his crimes and his constant abuse of his badge and his total lack of regard for the law makes him a very unlikable character as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ford - don't trust John   Ford - don't trust John EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:47 pm

John Is Nothing But A Prick. In My Fantasy, Todd Gets His Revenge For All The The Things McVampire Has Done To Him And Get Away With. When He's Done, Brings Him To Miami Where I Finish Him Off.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ford - don't trust John   Ford - don't trust John EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:01 pm

I want John to suffer the way he's made others suffer. The only way I want this kid of Nat's to be his is if the kid is kidnapped and he's handed a fake death certificate and left to mourn his child, who was sold on the black market. He can find the kid a few year later and the family that has him can go on the run and everyone can tell him the kid is better off, that he doesn't deserve the kid. Basically, I want him to get exactly what he dished out to Todd. The thing with Todd is that he's done horrible things but he also feels great guilt and remorse for those things which puts him far ahead many of the other characters who feel no guilt or shame for their crimes.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Ford - don't trust John   Ford - don't trust John EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:30 pm

when brody finds out about jess and ford he will see what type of protection john offers. i hope someone freezes john's face when he finds out about nat and brody baby drama!!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ford - don't trust John   Ford - don't trust John EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:05 pm

LOL - but will it be any different form how he always looks? I mean - i think we get more expression from Roxy's little dog that's been MIA for ages. Whom was it she gave the puppies to? John has almost no expression, not matter what. Even loosing his kid barely seemed to faze him, which to me shows just how important kids are to him.
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: Ford - don't trust John   Ford - don't trust John EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:03 am

Ford - don't trust John 371458 John is only hated by Todd (TSJ) fans. If anything, they need to get Ford off my screen for good.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ford - don't trust John   Ford - don't trust John EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Michael Easton/John McBain Do This To Me Everytime He's On Screen Sleep Inducing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ford - don't trust John   Ford - don't trust John Empty

Back to top Go down

Ford - don't trust John
Page 1 of 1