Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John Empty
PostSubject: Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John   Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:32 pm

Trusting John is like trusting Mitch or Dorian, turning your back on a shark or a rabid dog. John doesn't care who gets hurt, as long as he gets his man and another medal. I just hope John's scheme doesn't get Bobby hurt! I wouldn't trust John at all. Does Bobby know he's a crooked cop with more crimes behind him than most of the bad guys in town? That he kills without a conscience? Assaults people at will? Abuses his badge? John's not much better then Eli. Both are arrogant and full of themselves. Both think they've done nothing wrong. Both don't care who gets hurt, as long as they get what they want.

Guess he doesn't know how Cole and John got Starr and Hope kidnapped and almost killed last time someone went "undercover" for John, only this time Cit was Cole trying to keep his heiny out of jail and being willing to risk his family, rather than someone trying to put a bad guy away.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John   Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:17 pm

I am glad Ford is trusting John in that case. XD
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John   Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:56 pm

I don't understand how someone could trust a rogue cop who forcibly hauls him in, cuffs him to the table, all w/o reading him his rights.

That being said, I'm glad there's some movement in the storyline to take down Eli.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John   Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:46 pm

what inez did today reminds of a line from a horror movie, "you dumb bitch,you just got me killed" with john as long as the people cares about are okay everything else is OOPS!!
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John   Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:52 am

I guess he figure John is the lesser of the two evils. I am not convinced John don't even know the law and that is why he has so much trouble following it.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John   Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:38 am

Yeah - might explain a lot - John got his education form the same place Rex got his and neither learned how to do their job properly.

I could almost hear that horror music playing in the background when Inez phoned Eli and he rushed to be Bobby's lawyer after first saying no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John   Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John Empty

Back to top Go down

Ford is dumber than I thought if he's trusting John
Page 1 of 1