What's the oldest man/woman you'd consider for a romantic relationship? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the oldest man/woman you'd consider for a romantic relationship?

Go down 
+2
MandyPerfumeGirl
BlackPantherGod
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackPantherGod
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
BlackPantherGod

Male
Rep : 6

What's the oldest man/woman you'd consider for a romantic relationship? Empty
PostSubject: What's the oldest man/woman you'd consider for a romantic relationship?   What's the oldest man/woman you'd consider for a romantic relationship? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:48 am

I've tried going out with men in their late 40s and early 50s, and I've never had any success, so I think the oldest I'd go would be early-to-mid-30s.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: What's the oldest man/woman you'd consider for a romantic relationship?   What's the oldest man/woman you'd consider for a romantic relationship? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:14 pm

I think men of almost all ages are attractive. I'm less attracted to men my own age, so the oldest man I would go out with would be 70. By the way, I've also tried going out with men in their 40's and early 50's and I too have had no success, so I know what you're talking about! That's not to say a 70 year-old would bring me happiness - but you never know!
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: What's the oldest man/woman you'd consider for a romantic relationship?   What's the oldest man/woman you'd consider for a romantic relationship? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:45 pm

The older I get the more openminded I become when it comes to dating age range. While I'm not out there trolling for daddies, I could possibly entertain the thought of dating someone twenty years my senior. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: What's the oldest man/woman you'd consider for a romantic relationship?   What's the oldest man/woman you'd consider for a romantic relationship? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Late 40s.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What's the oldest man/woman you'd consider for a romantic relationship?   What's the oldest man/woman you'd consider for a romantic relationship? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:35 am

Kral wrote:
The older I get the more openminded I become when it comes to dating age range. While I'm not out there trolling for daddies, I could possibly entertain the thought of dating someone twenty years my senior. Maybe.

Yup.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: What's the oldest man/woman you'd consider for a romantic relationship?   What's the oldest man/woman you'd consider for a romantic relationship? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:43 am

I would only go 15 years older.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the oldest man/woman you'd consider for a romantic relationship?   What's the oldest man/woman you'd consider for a romantic relationship? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the oldest man/woman you'd consider for a romantic relationship?
Page 1 of 1