Would you be in favor of Evangeline returning?  Yes or No? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you be in favor of Evangeline returning? Yes or No?

Go down 
4 posters

Would you like to see Evangeline return?
Yes.
Would you be in favor of Evangeline returning?  Yes or No? I_vote_lcap67%Would you be in favor of Evangeline returning?  Yes or No? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No.
Would you be in favor of Evangeline returning?  Yes or No? I_vote_lcap33%Would you be in favor of Evangeline returning?  Yes or No? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Undecided.
Would you be in favor of Evangeline returning?  Yes or No? I_vote_lcap0%Would you be in favor of Evangeline returning?  Yes or No? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Would you be in favor of Evangeline returning?  Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Would you be in favor of Evangeline returning? Yes or No?   Would you be in favor of Evangeline returning?  Yes or No? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:07 pm

Would you like to see Evangeline awake from her coma and return to the show?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Would you be in favor of Evangeline returning? Yes or No?   Would you be in favor of Evangeline returning?  Yes or No? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:01 pm

As an Evangeline fan, I really think she is safer being off the show. Considering what he just did to Rachel, I would not trust Ron Carlivati with her character for two seconds -- especially considering how it was under his pen, with that putrid white supremest storyline, that she fell into a coma in the first place. Furthermore, it would almost be a given that if she does return she would have to play out the rest of that awful CrisVan pairing that was left hanging when she left; something I would rather not see. Much as I truly loved Evangeline, I would not bring her back. Not with this administration in place.
Back to top Go down
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Would you be in favor of Evangeline returning? Yes or No?   Would you be in favor of Evangeline returning?  Yes or No? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Yes. They've got too many cast members roaming around who just can't cut the mustard. OLTL needs Evangeline now more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Would you be in favor of Evangeline returning? Yes or No?   Would you be in favor of Evangeline returning?  Yes or No? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:26 am

I was a big fan of Evangeline and would like to see her back but unfortunately I wonder how wise that would be since her character has lost its steam by her being gone for so long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you be in favor of Evangeline returning? Yes or No?   Would you be in favor of Evangeline returning?  Yes or No? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you be in favor of Evangeline returning? Yes or No?
Page 1 of 1