Ross In Just As Deep Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ross In Just As Deep

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

Ross In Just As Deep Empty
PostSubject: Ross In Just As Deep   Ross In Just As Deep EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:53 pm

I have just about got it figured out. Ross is in just as deep as ELi. Now Eli would get Blair's money, Ross would get Dani but what was Greg suppose to get. Why was he in on this with them? Anyone know??
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Ross In Just As Deep   Ross In Just As Deep EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:14 am

blair has money?
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Ross In Just As Deep   Ross In Just As Deep EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:31 am

aublack40 wrote:
blair has money?

After 20 years and a handful of rich husbands (just about all of whom she married for cash) she probably has a few bucks in the back horded away.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Ross In Just As Deep   Ross In Just As Deep EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:16 am

^^ LOL! Yup! She has no money of her own, just what she's gotten form her many hubbies.

As for what Eli and Ross have on Greg? I'm guessing they're blackmailing him or something. I can't see him benefiting from this in any way, so I'm thinking they have something on him and are threatening to expose him.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Ross In Just As Deep   Ross In Just As Deep EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:27 pm

When Eli, Ross And Greg Are Exposed, This Is What I Want To Happen. Todd Has Eli In A Meathook And Torments Him. Dani Ties Ross On A Surfboard And Tells Him How Much She Loves Her Dad While He Suffers Hearing That And Continues To Let Him Know How Tight Her And Her Dad Are Then Todd Helps Her Thrown Him Over A Bridge. Tea Drugs Greg And Taunts Him To Let Him Think He's Dying Of A Brain Tumor While His Family Is Heartbroken Into Thinking That He Is. Have Him Push Them Away Not Wanting To Have The Family See Him In Bad Shape.Then Tell The Family That Greg Died In His Sleep. They All Mourn Him. I'll Be Eating Popcorn While Watching The Delgado - Manning Get Their Sweet Revenge And Say : PAYBACKS A BITCH To The Three Stooges. blasted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ross In Just As Deep   Ross In Just As Deep Empty

Back to top Go down

Ross In Just As Deep
Page 1 of 1