Who do you think is going to get hurt in this drug bust? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who do you think is going to get hurt in this drug bust?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Who do you think is going to get hurt in this drug bust? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think is going to get hurt in this drug bust?   Who do you think is going to get hurt in this drug bust? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:05 pm

My guess is that it'll be Ronan and that's when the truth about who he is will come out. I don't think it'll be Chance or Heather - neither of them make much sense. The dealers are already suspicious of Ronan and I think he's walking into a trap. I wonder if he'll be trying to protect Chance and get shot himself and while he's in the hospital, the aged-progression artist will hand Nina and Paul the picture of Ronan. It just seems so soapy that way - lol! Nina finds her son, only to wonder if she'll loose him. Chance realizes the guy he hates, who's lying in a hospital bed, took a bullet meant for him, and is his brother, and so on.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

Who do you think is going to get hurt in this drug bust? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is going to get hurt in this drug bust?   Who do you think is going to get hurt in this drug bust? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:06 pm

My guess is it will be Chance.
Back to top Go down

Who do you think is going to get hurt in this drug bust?
Page 1 of 1