Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You?

Go down 
+5
Tony Marino
Supernova
Nystyle709
Forgiveness Man
Marc™
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You? Empty
PostSubject: Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You?   Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:38 am

Did you ever have "the talk" with your parents?

When I was 12, I kept being caught with dirty magazines. I'd call up Playboy, Penthouse, High Society, etc. dropping my voice down a pitch to fool the operator, ordering up magazine subscriptions....requesting to be "billed later" (tried to order Hustler, but they weren't down with that billing later thing.) They would come to the house via mail. Because I'd get home from school before my parents got off work, I was usually able to get ahold of the mail first. Occasionally though, they'd come on my parents off day, so sometimes I'd get caught.

To make a long story short, I came home from school one day and both my parents were there. When I went to my room, I saw an opened copy of High Society magazine (that had just come in the mail that day) on my bed. About a minute later, my father comes in....and we proceed to have "the talk." The whole thing was funny, because I could tell that this all came about from them seeing the magazine come in the mail and that my mother (who was always the one who found the magazines in my room) probably pressed my father to finally step in.

I remember I asked him questions that I already knew the answer to. I just wanted to see how he'd respond. Like for instance, I asked my father what "solo sex" was (this was about a year after I had already discovered masturbation.) I can tell he didn't appreciate having to answer that question. I'll never forget how he prefaced it. He said "first of all, I think it's disgusting...."
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You?   Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:22 am

They never did. Too late now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You?   Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:35 am

Marc wrote:
Did you ever have "the talk" with your parents?

When I was 12, I kept being caught with dirty magazines. I'd call up Playboy, Penthouse, High Society, etc. dropping my voice down a pitch to fool the operator, ordering up magazine subscriptions....requesting to be "billed later" (tried to order Hustler, but they weren't down with that billing later thing.) They would come to the house via mail. Because I'd get home from school before my parents got off work, I was usually able to get ahold of the mail first. Occasionally though, they'd come on my parents off day, so sometimes I'd get caught.

To make a long story short, I came home from school one day and both my parents were there. When I went to my room, I saw an opened copy of High Society magazine (that had just come in the mail that day) on my bed. About a minute later, my father comes in....and we proceed to have "the talk." The whole thing was funny, because I could tell that this all came about from them seeing the magazine come in the mail and that my mother (who was always the one who found the magazines in my room) probably pressed my father to finally step in.

I remember I asked him questions that I already knew the answer to. I just wanted to see how he'd respond. Like for instance, I asked my father what "solo sex" was (this was about a year after I had already discovered masturbation.) I can tell he didn't appreciate having to answer that question. I'll never forget how he prefaced it. He said "first of all, I think it's disgusting...."

LMAO! . And we both know that's prob. not true, lol. Funny story. In any case, I'm like you in a way. My parents never gave me the "talk" in the traditional sense either. I guess they figured I'd learn the basics in school so when I got my period, all my mother said to me was "any boys you hear talking dirty and saying stuff like 'dick' and 'pussy', stay away from them". And my dad said to me "if you ever get pregnant before you're 21, I'll break your neck". And that was pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You?   Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:05 am

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
They never did. Too late now. Razz

Same here, not that it matters, I found out about it through my own devices...good thing I was a curious child, I was always looking into the medical books, and whatever magazines my grandmother brought to read, which answered a lot of questions I didn't even have yet.

Of course, I don't intend to repeat that mistake with my kids.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You?   Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:01 pm

LOL that would have been hilarious if they had. Nope, found out everything on my own.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You?   Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:39 pm

Supernova wrote:

Same here, not that it matters, I found out about it through my own devices...good thing I was a curious child, I was always looking into the medical books, and whatever magazines my grandmother brought to read, which answered a lot of questions I didn't even have yet.

Of course, I don't intend to repeat that mistake with my kids.
Same here. My parents got lucky with me and how I found out. I don't wanna roll that die with my kids.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You?   Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:13 pm

Not really. When I was thirteen, I went on my first date. As I was getting dressed, my dad gave me this very vague and nondescript 'talk' about girls (how they generally act, and how I'm supposed to act, etc., etc.), but nothing hardcore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You?   Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You? EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:20 am

I think my mom may have made a paltry attempt at some point but I can't really remember. My dad never said anything. By the time I was old enough for a sex talk he was remarried and focused on his new family so that was that.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You?   Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:05 pm

My Mom gave me "the talk" when I was probably 9 or 10. She gave me all in the info I needed - masturbation, intercourse, periods, everything. She had this book called "How to talk to your kids about sex" (or something along those lines) and she read parts of it to me and she kept it out on the bookcase out in the hallway, so that is was easily accessible to me, should I want to look up something up again, etc. And then when I was 11 or so, she bought me a book about female development and periods, etc. And she always made sure that I knew I could come to her with any questions. She made sure I was well-informed and she did a superb job of taking a hugely difficult task and explaining it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You?   Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:08 am

Nystyle709 wrote:

LMAO! . And we both know that's prob. not true, lol. Funny story. In any case, I'm like you in a way. My parents never gave me the "talk" in the traditional sense either. I guess they figured I'd learn the basics in school so when I got my period, all my mother said to me was "any boys you hear talking dirty and saying stuff like 'dick' and 'pussy', stay away from them". And my dad said to me "if you ever get pregnant before you're 21, I'll break your neck". And that was pretty much it.

That's actually solid advice. Even though your ol' girl was pretty much describing me.

Real talk: I didn't even know the proper name for it was Vagina until I was about 11. Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You? 98226
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You?   Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:50 am

Yes. I answered their questions and straightened them both out.
Back to top Go down

Did Your Parents Ever Have a "Sex Talk" With You?
Page 1 of 1