What is the last really stupid thing you did?  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the last really stupid thing you did?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

What is the last really stupid thing you did?  Empty
PostSubject: What is the last really stupid thing you did?    What is the last really stupid thing you did?  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:14 pm

Today, I picked up a friend for shopping, and stopped for gas shortly after. I had a ton of empty water bottles in the passenger floor from after the gym, so I tossed them while the gas filled.

Then we stopped, and she saw the my gas cover was open....no cap. We went back to the gas station, me thinking I had left it on the trunk hood. Turned out, I tossed it with the water bottles. I felt pretty stupid.

So, fess up folks...I can't be the only one who does stupid shit sometimes!
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: What is the last really stupid thing you did?    What is the last really stupid thing you did?  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Last week I was at an old school intersection that didn't have the turning signal. I acted like I just got out of drivers training, didn't quite know when I should turn. Cars behind me were honking (which made me more nervous). I ended up going straight when I wanted to turn left, and almost drove into another car on the opposite side of the street that was trying to turn to their left. I felt like a moron. It was as though I haven't turned at intersections hundreds of times before.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: What is the last really stupid thing you did?    What is the last really stupid thing you did?  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:05 pm

OMG, Impact...the same thing happened to me today on the shopping trip with my friend. Only we were in construction and the lanes were not clearly defined!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: What is the last really stupid thing you did?    What is the last really stupid thing you did?  EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:06 am

I tipped over a plant on my dark gray carpet. When I went spray Resolve Carpet Cleaner on the dirt spot, I absently-mindedly grabbed the wrong bottle; one that had a chemical with some kind of bleach in it. As a result, I now I have a white bleach spot on the floor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: What is the last really stupid thing you did?    What is the last really stupid thing you did?  EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:02 am

A few weeks ago I was baking a cake and called myself licking the knife after I was down icing it. I do it all the time. On that day, however, my tongue made contact with the blade and I wound up cutting myself. Next time I'll stick to using a wooden spoon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the last really stupid thing you did?    What is the last really stupid thing you did?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the last really stupid thing you did?
Page 1 of 1