CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

Thoughts on this Real Housewives OC season?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Thoughts on this Real Housewives OC season? Empty Thoughts on this Real Housewives OC season?

Post by RedBedroom Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:40 am

So, what do you all think of this season so far?

I am finding it entertaining, though I don't know why I like this show so much! Vicki has really blown my mind. She is really proving herself to be someone who can dish it, but not take anything negative toward her. She is really needy and I know that in her professional life she is successful, and dare I say, powerful.

But I don't understand how she got that far when she is the type of walks away when she is confronted. I don't think that being on the show is something she should do anymore. She seems to have her relationship with Don in a better state, and I think it would behoove her emotionally to leave the show. Though I doubt she will because she seems to thrive on the attention.

I have to admit that I really am tired of seeing all the fans of the show be so dismissive of the addition of Alexis. Don't get me wrong, I don't like her, but she is a REAL HOUSEWIFE living in the OC. She's spoiled and submissive, but isn't that the type of persona that the show's title alludes to?

Lynn, oh Lynn... I think that she has made a life out of playing the deer in the headlights woman who believes that "bad" just happens to her, by no wrong doing by her. I can't wrap my head around the "feel good" parenting theory that she and Frank subscribe to.

Gretchen is someone who I think is a fun person who is victim to her own choices, and I really don't understand the Slade thing. Oh, well.

Regarding Tamra, I am actually surprised that she is divorcing Simon. They seemed to have it together when she began on the show. I just think that Simon is expecting a certain level of class from her, and the novelty of how hot she is has worn off, and he is wanting to move on to bigger and better cup sizes.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:37 pm