CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Anyone watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?

TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Anyone watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? Empty Anyone watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?

Post by TPP Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:53 pm

I haven't ever watched any other "Real Housewives" but I happened to catch part of an episode at someone's house and I've been hooked ever since...Mainly because I love to hate Cammille Grammer. She is portrayed as a crazy narcissist, IMO.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Anyone watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? Empty Re: Anyone watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:08 pm

I haven't even heard of it. Is it another of those reality based TV shows? I don't watch any of them, so if it is, that's prolly why I've never heard of it.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Anyone watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? Empty Re: Anyone watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?

Post by CatEyes10736 Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:10 pm

I never actually watched the show, is that show any good? I initially assumed it was just a bunch of rich, pretentious women squawking and didn't think it would be anything interesting or worth watching...but I keep on hearing about it, so there must be something to it.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:12 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:I haven't even heard of it. Is it another of those reality based TV shows? I don't watch any of them, so if it is, that's prolly why I've never heard of it.

Yeah it's a reality show that runs on Bravo, centering around wives of (I believe) rich/famous men. It gets talked about incessantly, so one of these days I may make a point to watch to see what the fuss is about.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:17 pm

You are all right, it's a reality show. I'm embarrassed that I watch it, but it's really funny. My husband hates it because they are all pretentious, but I think it's hilarious...And shocking. The things that Kelsey Grammers (now ex) wife says are just so obnoxious that I can't even believe what I'm hearing. That's why I like it.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:18 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:
    TSJFan4Ever wrote:I haven't even heard of it. Is it another of those reality based TV shows? I don't watch any of them, so if it is, that's prolly why I've never heard of it.

Yeah it's a reality show that runs on Bravo, centering around wives of (I believe) rich/famous men. It gets talked about incessantly, so one of these days I may make a point to watch to see what the fuss is about.

Most of them are "famous" or rich on their own, like former child stars and stuff. Kelsey Grammer's ex is the only one who isn't, although according to her she is.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:33 pm

I think I like the Atlanta season the best!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:11 pm

I (embarrassingly) admit I watch them. Have seen all the cities/seasons. It really is train wreck television, as most of the scenes are so contrived. What I get the biggest kick out of is that several of the women among the cities were not as well off as they portrayed.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:47 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I (embarrassingly) admit I watch them. Have seen all the cities/seasons. It really is train wreck television, as most of the scenes are so contrived. What I get the biggest kick out of is that several of the women among the cities were not as well off as they portrayed.

I haven't seen any of the other seasons, but I know someone who says that one of ladies lives in her neighborhood, she doesn't seem "rich" to me...I think that's on TRHO Atlanta.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:50 pm

I think Beverly Hills has the cast that actually is the most well off financially. There seems to be at least one from every city who was not as well off as she presented.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:26 am

RedBedroom wrote:I think Beverly Hills has the cast that actually is the most well off financially. There seems to be at least one from every city who was not as well off as she presented.

I think it's funny that it's called "Real Housewives" and NONE of them seem like "real housewives" to me.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:37 am

LOL, a person need not even be married to be on this show. Granted all the BH wives are, but with the others, there have been some (like Bethanny NY) who were unmarried without children!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:05 pm