CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
aublack40
JeanMerc82
TSJFan4Ever
7 posters

Loving the Manning/Lord family scenes right now!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Loving the Manning/Lord family scenes right now! Empty Loving the Manning/Lord family scenes right now!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:23 pm

I love that Jessica and Viki came over and are supporting Todd and I loved the Starr/Tod scenes yesterday. TPTB screwed up big time destroyed Todd and Starr to pimp Stale but at least things seem to be getting back to the way they were, if only Starr would wake up and see Cole for the violent, unrepentant cretin he is before he hurts her or Hope.

Starr and Todd's scenes were great and I hope we get to see a lot more of them. Poor Todd, blaming himself for the whole situation with Eli, but so typical. He always thinks the worst about himself and that he's to blame.

Trevor, Kristen and Kelley are doing such a great job with this storyline - so powerful. I was hoping we'd get some Viki/Dani scenes but maybe that will come. I want more Viki/Todd scenes, though.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Loving the Manning/Lord family scenes right now! Empty Re: Loving the Manning/Lord family scenes right now!

Post by JeanMerc82 Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:30 pm

co-signs
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Loving the Manning/Lord family scenes right now! Empty Re: Loving the Manning/Lord family scenes right now!

Post by aublack40 Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:56 pm

the people that todd cares the most about vicki,jess and starr supporting todd was great. i had hoped to see vicki/dani and todd/vicki emotional scenes!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Very enjoyable! Too bad it won't last.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:48 am

I liked it a lot better than Jessica's scurring to figure out her babies RH factor from any one of the constestants who happen to be its dad.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Me too. That is the way they are suppose to interact and they have been supportative of Todd here lately. Good thing.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:59 am

Loving the Manning/Lord family scenes right now! 491614 It was a nice change of pace when the show remembers that it's about family contections once in a while.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by JeanMerc82 Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:34 pm

How long will it last?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:27 pm

I doubt it will last but it's nice that we got a few days of Todd's family being there and supporting him. The Mann/Lords are my fav. family... okay - they're the only family where I can say I like more members than I hate, and some families I hater pretty much every single member. I'd love to see more Todd/Viki scenes and more Todd/Jessica scenes. Smile Those are two of my fav. non-couple pairings!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:26 am