CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

FDA may require prescriptions for cough medicine?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

FDA may require prescriptions for cough medicine? Empty FDA may require prescriptions for cough medicine?

Post by Supernova Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:40 pm

http://pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/14/the-fda-is-considering-prescriptions-for-common-cough-suppressants/

You know, I'm sorry for the parents with idiotic kids who take such stupid means to get high, but we don't have any doctors to go see in the first place to get a prescription, then don't have any money to pay that will be charged FOR the prescription and the cough syrup. What is this, a big conspiracy so anybody without health insurance have no doctors to go to and then no medicine to take? They can write up the statistics about 8000 teens being hospitalized from ODing on cough medicine, we got 435,000 people DYING every year in this country from smoking AND an additional 35,000 dying from second hand smoke, but you can note nobody's trying to slow down that business by putting any restrictions (except for the age limit) on it.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

FDA may require prescriptions for cough medicine? Empty Re: FDA may require prescriptions for cough medicine?

Post by RedBedroom Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:00 pm

I heard about this today and think it is bull. Why they can't just keep it behind the counter and ID for it, like cigs and alcohol, I don't know.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:27 pm