Now that GIGi knows the truth how silly will she feel....what i'm really can't wait to see is when Shulyer realizes he is not the daddy Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now that GIGi knows the truth how silly will she feel....what i'm really can't wait to see is when Shulyer realizes he is not the daddy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
binky04
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
binky04

Female
Rep : 3

Now that GIGi knows the truth how silly will she feel....what i'm really can't wait to see is when Shulyer realizes he is not the daddy Empty
PostSubject: Now that GIGi knows the truth how silly will she feel....what i'm really can't wait to see is when Shulyer realizes he is not the daddy   Now that GIGi knows the truth how silly will she feel....what i'm really can't wait to see is when Shulyer realizes he is not the daddy EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:23 pm

I mean really you left Rex{who let's face it guys stupid or not this guy is still hot}and you ran straight into the arms of a guy who lied to get you ....Rex is stupid Shulyer is a dog he knew Gigi really loved Rex and this baby thing was tearing her up if he really loved her he would have let her known that the baby was not Rex's maybe then she would have fallen for you the right way instead you make Rex look good

And Kim asking who loved you more......Let me just say that when someone blackmails you into giving your son life saving blood lies get pregnant and then loses it drugs 2 different guy's in an attempt to get pregnant again to trap you with a kid that is not even yours that is not love drama
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

Now that GIGi knows the truth how silly will she feel....what i'm really can't wait to see is when Shulyer realizes he is not the daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that GIGi knows the truth how silly will she feel....what i'm really can't wait to see is when Shulyer realizes he is not the daddy   Now that GIGi knows the truth how silly will she feel....what i'm really can't wait to see is when Shulyer realizes he is not the daddy EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:45 pm

I don't think Schuyler is long for the show. I actually like Gigi better with him, but their whole thing was never strong enough to make me jump on their team fully because I knew Rex and Gigi were the end game. This is just classic soap plot devise of breaking up a couple with a 3rd (and 4th, if you count Stacy) party interloper, and then putting them back together. It'll be discovered soon enough that Schuyler never actually bedded down Stacy, but by then it won't matter, Gigi will still be tied to Rex more than ever. Oh and yeah, though I luuuuuvvvv Kim, her "who loved you more?" monologue to Rex was all kinds of ridiculous. Stacy wasn't in love with Rex. She was crazy obsessed. Almost like Margaret was with Todd.
Back to top Go down

Now that GIGi knows the truth how silly will she feel....what i'm really can't wait to see is when Shulyer realizes he is not the daddy
Page 1 of 1