Dani Ross Helped Kill Your Mother!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dani Ross Helped Kill Your Mother!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

Dani Ross Helped Kill Your Mother!! Empty
PostSubject: Dani Ross Helped Kill Your Mother!!   Dani Ross Helped Kill Your Mother!! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:35 pm

I can't wait to see if she calls Ross dad and be all over him with hugs when she find out he was with Eli in getting rid of her mother. But now it is as if Todd don't even exist and it is all about Ross now. Dani know Ross is bad news, she saw it first hand when he held them hostage.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Dani Ross Helped Kill Your Mother!!   Dani Ross Helped Kill Your Mother!! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:43 pm

she didn't belive it the first time,why should she believe a second time. when they told her about eli,she went into denial/defender mode. p.s for those who say she called the cops the first time she was calling them on todd and was shocked that arested ross also.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Dani Ross Helped Kill Your Mother!!   Dani Ross Helped Kill Your Mother!! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:16 pm

I think Dani is the one with a brain tumor, too messed up in the head.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Dani Ross Helped Kill Your Mother!!   Dani Ross Helped Kill Your Mother!! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:18 pm

She certainly didn't care the last time Ross tried to murder Téa and she didn't care about all of the people he endangered when he kidnapped her and Blaire. I really don't think she'll be all that bothered, given how uncaring she was about Ross strangling Téa. I can't wait to see Dani learn what Ross did, though I'm sure she'll forgive him and rationalize it away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dani Ross Helped Kill Your Mother!!   Dani Ross Helped Kill Your Mother!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dani Ross Helped Kill Your Mother!!
Page 1 of 1