CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
Tony Marino
Marc™
Chris
RedBedroom
TSJFan4Ever
Nystyle709
Supernova
MandyPerfumeGirl
12 posters

At what age did you first become interested in boys and/or girls?

MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

At what age did you first become interested in boys and/or girls? Empty At what age did you first become interested in boys and/or girls?

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:33 am

Hi all,

The gender(s) that you became interested in, whether it was boys and/or girls, how old were you when you first became attracted to them? And how did it affect you? (As in, did it feel good? Confusing? etc.)

I didn't get interested in boys till I was 12, which is a very average age for a girl, but compared to other girls, it was way behind - I had girlfriends interested in boys much earlier. That first year, it had a mixed affect on me. It felt great to discover a whole new world, but at the same time I was totally confused on how to read the "signals" of the boys I liked.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

At what age did you first become interested in boys and/or girls? Empty Re: At what age did you first become interested in boys and/or girls?

Post by Supernova Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:53 am

It beats the hell out of me because I certainly never went through a phase where I thought boys were gross, and the boys who did know me never thought girls were gross, I never got that whole idea.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

At what age did you first become interested in boys and/or girls? Empty Re: At what age did you first become interested in boys and/or girls?

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:02 am

I've had my first little crushes on boys since I was like 7 or 8. I was messing around at 12. Lost my virginity at 14. You would think I was just a fast ass little girl growing up, but that was hardly the case. I did not have a sex life in high school like most other girls I went to school with. I didn't even date that much. I didn't start dating seriously and becoming sexually active until I got to college. And by then I already knew everything so everything worked itself out.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:52 am

I have my first crush at 11 - still remember his name, too - lol! He was cute when we were kids - wavy dark blonde hair and blue eyes. I think half the girls in my class had a crush on him.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:54 am

Around 11
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:16 pm

Probably around nine or ten. I wanna say sooner, but nine or ten is a good estimate.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:36 am

Probably around nine. When I was in the fourth grade, I remember not having much interest in girls....but fronting like I did, just to annoy them. One day when returning from a field trip, I snuck up on each of the girls in my class (except for these 2 who had cooties) and kissed them on the cheek. They were all shocked, embarrassed, blushed, slightly irritated....by 5th grade, I was starting to target a few for girlfriends.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:48 am

I must have been about 7 years old when I had my first crush!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:05 am

I didn't really have an age where it just started. I guess like voice changing, it just crept in incrementally so I didn't really notice a change.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:36 pm

At around age 6. Much of it came from emulating my older brothers, wanting to hang out with them and wanting to be cool in their eyes, so as a young child I adopted this mannish attitude and would flirt with girls just for attention. From there it wasn't a big leap to actually liking em.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 am

I say about 5. :biggrin: That's when my crushes on others started to begin.
    tewaz1
    tewaz1
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 4

Post by tewaz1 Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:31 am

I remember thinking that I wanted to marry a "Disney prince" at age seven. I didn't know what sex was then, nor what gay meant. I just saw how married people behaved with each other, and knew that I wanted that with a male, and that I wouldn't feel that connection with a female.
    This didn't become a problem until I learned what sex was and what gay meant at about twelve. I had spent my entire life being told what monstrous perverts gay people were and how dangerous they were to society. I remember thinking, "I hope I never meet one of those!" I was, of course, horrified when I realized that the term referred to me.
    I then spent the most painful five years of my life trying desperately to get God to "fix" me, even joined an "ex-gay organization." It nearly drove me to suicide.
    Thank goodness that dark time of my life is far behind and that I survived it, and am stronger for it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:56 pm