Cape Fear - which version do you prefer? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cape Fear - which version do you prefer?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Cape Fear - which version do you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Cape Fear - which version do you prefer?   Cape Fear - which version do you prefer? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:00 am

Which do you prefer? The 1962 version or 1991 one? I say 1962, Robert Mitchum is just naturally an intimidating looking guy...he didn't need to tattoo his whole body to look menacing. Also, the original's plot is more believable, which is why it's so scary. Any one of us could be a witness that puts a guy away and when he finally gets out wants revenge. In comparison, very few of us would ever be a lawyer who gets our client convicted. The way I see it, the remake was idiotic in so many ways I lose count. Bowden and his whole family was just so stupid in the remake.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Cape Fear - which version do you prefer?   Cape Fear - which version do you prefer? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:20 am

For some reason or another I've never seen the original but I have a feeling I won't be disappointed. Mitchum makes a great villain. Have you seen Night of the Hunter?
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Cape Fear - which version do you prefer?   Cape Fear - which version do you prefer? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:08 am

Oh yes, I love Night of the Hunter, it's one of my favorite movies. And it was so nice to see Mitchum get shot in it, and the sound he makes as he runs to hide in the barn, after he spent the whole movie trying to catch and kill those kids, that was just perfect!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cape Fear - which version do you prefer?   Cape Fear - which version do you prefer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cape Fear - which version do you prefer?
Page 1 of 1