Jeff - you gotta stop doing this to me!  **Spoilers from Monday's US show** Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeff - you gotta stop doing this to me! **Spoilers from Monday's US show**

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Jeff - you gotta stop doing this to me!  **Spoilers from Monday's US show** Empty
PostSubject: Jeff - you gotta stop doing this to me! **Spoilers from Monday's US show**   Jeff - you gotta stop doing this to me!  **Spoilers from Monday's US show** EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:52 pm

WOW - Today's show (Canadian eppy - Mon US show) was AMAZING!!!!!!! Jeff and John broke my heart - so incredible and heartbreaking - and so did the actress playing Nina - don't know her name. Nina and Chance and then Nina and Ronan...Oh well - it's been a crazy week and tears are a good release. Poor Nina!
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

Jeff - you gotta stop doing this to me!  **Spoilers from Monday's US show** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff - you gotta stop doing this to me! **Spoilers from Monday's US show**   Jeff - you gotta stop doing this to me!  **Spoilers from Monday's US show** EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:08 pm

I see I was not the only one touched today. I just love good s/l and good writing.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Jeff - you gotta stop doing this to me! **Spoilers from Monday's US show**   Jeff - you gotta stop doing this to me!  **Spoilers from Monday's US show** EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:12 pm

It really was great writing - very powerful and emotional and the actors were top notch!
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Jeff - you gotta stop doing this to me! **Spoilers from Monday's US show**   Jeff - you gotta stop doing this to me!  **Spoilers from Monday's US show** EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:52 pm

Just shows why this show remain in the number 1 spot. They all could take a lesson from these writers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff - you gotta stop doing this to me! **Spoilers from Monday's US show**   Jeff - you gotta stop doing this to me!  **Spoilers from Monday's US show** Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff - you gotta stop doing this to me! **Spoilers from Monday's US show**
Page 1 of 1