The Little Prick Next Door Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Little Prick Next Door

Go down 
+11
el Rio
Chris
RedBedroom
MandyPerfumeGirl
TSJFan4Ever
Forgiveness Man
Supernova
Alan Smithee
Nystyle709
Marc™
Tony Marino
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

The Little Prick Next Door Empty
PostSubject: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:53 pm

I have a kid maybe 11 years old living next door. I just heard him talking to himself because he lost a ball, it was "fuck" this and "fuck" that and then he called his mother to come help him look for the ball. When she got a bit nasty with him he called her a "big fat gorilla"

If you were that mother would you have clubbed the kid one or just let it slide like she did? I would NEVER tolerate children cursing let alone verbally abusing me. The kid needs a good whack upside his big pumpkin head.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:55 pm

He would have felt my palm impact his forehead and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:01 pm

I would've clubbed him. No child is going to talk to me like that.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:33 pm

11 years old? I'm thinking he didn't develope this behavior over night. Mom and Dad probably deserve to have the little shit curse at them. Everyone else should get a free shot.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:42 pm

I'm for clubbing him but I wouldn't be above shaving his head, painting his butt blue and sticking him on an anthill.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Kids talk like that today. They learn it somewhere. Disrespect shouldn't be tolerated but language like that typically doesn't come out of nowhere. He should get a wupin! xD
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Reminds me of the kids I work with. If he's already acting like this, I say the Mom is getting what she deserves for letting him act that way in the first place. She probably thinks the best parenting style is being best friends with your kids and making sure they're never uphappy, no matter what. I'd never have let my kid get there in the first place and would have washed his mouth out with soap each time I heard him swearing.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:12 pm

I would never hit a child, that is just preposterous. Funny, many of you on here wouldn't smack him if he was an 18 year-old mouthy, smartass kid, because you know he could have you charged with assault, or that he might hit your back. Funny how that works out. You don't hit someone just because they have a fresh mouth, that's not how civilized people act. As for the child cursing, was it right of him? No, absolutely not, he should be severely punished to let him know that those words are not allowed - soap in the mouth (as TSJ said - who seems to be the only civilized one on this thread), grounding, taking away his toys, etc.

Tony, the boy is the neighbor's son, not yours. He's their responsibility, not yours. Get over it.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:41 pm

Pardon me if I laugh, ROFLMAO! but I highly doubt taking an 11 year old's toys away is going to make him think 'gee I need to stop swearing', he'll probably be just going all the more 'eff this and eff that and eff you, give me back my effing toys'.

And actually, I probably would smack him if he was 18 and an adult, because if you've gotten to that age, you know better, you don't be disrespecting your family, especially if you're still living in your parents' home.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:05 pm

MandyPerfumeGirl wrote:
I would never hit a child, that is just preposterous. Funny, many of you on here wouldn't smack him if he was an 18 year-old mouthy, smartass kid, because you know he could have you charged with assault, or that he might hit your back. Funny how that works out. You don't hit someone just because they have a fresh mouth, that's not how civilized people act. As for the child cursing, was it right of him? No, absolutely not, he should be severely punished to let him know that those words are not allowed - soap in the mouth (as TSJ said - who seems to be the only civilized one on this thread), grounding, taking away his toys, etc.

LOL. Yeah, keep washing his mouth out with soap....the kid might start asking his parents for Dial for breakfast. I highly doubt 'taking away his toys' or being 'grounded' would be effective punishment for a child who has gotten to the point of finding it absolutely okay and obviously doesn't feel anything to think about the ramifications of cursing out and verbally abusing his parents at AGE ELEVEN. And yes, an 18 yr old mouthing off to me, especially living in MY, house would get the pimp hand too.

Tony, the boy is the neighbor's son, not yours. He's their responsibility, not yours. Get over it.

Eleven years old and already starting to sound like a jackass? Possible thug in training? He's starting early. I think it might become Tony's problem eventually if his lack of discipline fuels other acts of disrespect and no respect for authority. Yeah, it might become my problem too.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Exactly, what do they say? It takes a village to raise a child...and when that child has no upbringing, he becomes the problem of the whole damn village.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:04 pm

MandyPerfumeGirl wrote:

Oh but I have to listen to it since their driveway is right next to my bedroom. Yes he is their resposibility but this child is extremely annoying. He plays ball on my property, even though I have asked him nicely to stay in his own yard. He invites 10 or more of his friends over and they spend the night, sometimes until after 10pm playing hide and go seek on mine and everyone's property, cursing like little sailors, screaming their lungs out. If that child were mine he indeed would get a good whack from me and at the same time, some form of punishment so that he knows that he can NOT be disrespectful to me. Civilized people???? So in other words its ok for civilized people to let their children use foul language and be completely disrespectful towards their parents and others?? You should have grown up in my home and saw what civilized people did to children that were disrespectful and stepped over the boundries. I am not saying it was right but none of us were ever disrespectful to anyone including other relatives and neighbors.

Yeah he is their resposibility but that dosen't mean I have to like it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:07 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

Eleven years old and already starting to sound like a jackass? Possible thug in training? He's starting early. I think it might become Tony's problem eventually if his lack of discipline fuels other acts of disrespect and no respect for authority. Yeah, it might become my problem too.

My thoughts exactly NY and its already starting to happen. Thank you for understanding.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:29 pm

Sad part is, there is little you can do about it. I would address with the mother that you are not going to tolerate him playing on your property when he is using foul language at that age. It probably won't do any good because he didn't get to that point by having a stern parental influence.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:30 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
Sad part is, there is little you can do about it. I would address with the mother that you are not going to tolerate him playing on your property when he is using foul language at that age. It probably won't do any good because he didn't get to that point by having a stern parental influence.

Red the Mother and Father are the type that if you say anything to them that sounds the least bit threatening, they don't like it and will ignore the child and let him do what he wants. When they first moved here I had a lot of trouble with them until I confronted them with evidence of their mischief and threatened police action if they didn't stop. We eventually called a truce but I knew when that child was born and it was a boy, there was going to be problems. She herself has cursed the little dweeb out, I have heard her so there is no point even trying to talk to someone like that. If it becomes a big problem then I will do something the legal way right now its just annoying.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:19 pm

Oh, wow. You have seen him grow into a little hellion since birth? That sucks that you have lived next to his parents for that long, given the fact they are not good neighbors.

One of the many reasons I lease a home is because I could not imagine being "stuck" next to someone I could not not stand. I have had so many poor neighbors over the years, I am so gun shy of that.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:54 pm

You guys can try to bully me about my opinion all you want, but I'm still not going to change it. :biggrin:
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:13 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
Oh, wow. You have seen him grow into a little hellion since birth? That sucks that you have lived next to his parents for that long, given the fact they are not good neighbors.

One of the many reasons I lease a home is because I could not imagine being "stuck" next to someone I could not not stand. I have had so many poor neighbors over the years, I am so gun shy of that.

Yep, I knew by age 5 he was a bizarre child and a troubled one at that. What can you do unfortunately when I bought the house I had old people living next door who passed away a year later. Can 't choose the neighbors. I guess what you are doing is pretty safe, if things get really bad you can always move.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Yep, I knew by age 5 he was a bizarre child and a troubled one at that. What can you do unfortunately when I bought the house I had old people living next door who passed away a year later. Can 't choose the neighbors. I guess what you are doing is pretty safe, if things get really bad you can always move.

There still needs to be boundaries. If they can't respect yours the right way, I'd get uncle Carmine involved.
:biggrin:
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:06 am

Quote :

I would not bully you into any opinion, but you must have never had a shitty neighbor if you think he should just get over it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:52 am

Nystyle709 wrote:

There still needs to be boundaries. If they can't respect yours the right way, I'd get uncle Carmine involved.
:biggrin:

I have thought of Uncle Carmine but that would be opening up another can of worms and I want to see if I can just handle it on my own.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:27 am

Tony Marino wrote:
I have a kid maybe 11 years old living next door. I just heard him talking to himself because he lost a ball, it was "fuck" this and "fuck" that and then he called his mother to come help him look for the ball. When she got a bit nasty with him he called her a "big fat gorilla"

If you were that mother would you have clubbed the kid one or just let it slide like she did? I would NEVER tolerate children cursing let alone verbally abusing me. The kid needs a good whack upside his big pumpkin head.

I wouldn't allow it either, but honestly that kind of behavior is most likely the mothers fault. At eleven, he didn't just start talking to her like that. He was using that language when he was six, and when he was two and three was probably hitting her like toddlers will if parents allow them to. I simply wouldn't have a child like that. My daughter gets in her moods, cops her attitudes and may say something smart from time to time, but *knows* that there is a thick line in the sand that will get her slapped and/or severely punished if she crosses; because of that, she tends to not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
el Rio
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Male
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:42 am

Maybe you could try a different approach to this kid you can't stand. Maybe you could try to reach him in some manner that gives him a bit of insight into how decent people act. Seems apparent that his parents aren't doing a very good job and you sure won't change him overnight but maybe some kindness and concern on your part could open his eyes. You're either gonna be part of the solution or...
Good Luck to all of you.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:07 pm

el Rio wrote:
Maybe you could try a different approach to this kid you can't stand. Maybe you could try to reach him in some manner that gives him a bit of insight into how decent people act. Seems apparent that his parents aren't doing a very good job and you sure won't change him overnight but maybe some kindness and concern on your part could open his eyes. You're either gonna be part of the solution or...

or I will club him myself LOL!
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:29 pm

So I take it the little jackass is still at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door Empty

Back to top Go down

The Little Prick Next Door
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next