The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Little Prick Next Door

Go down 
+11
el Rio
Chris
RedBedroom
MandyPerfumeGirl
TSJFan4Ever
Forgiveness Man
Supernova
Alan Smithee
Nystyle709
Marc™
Tony Marino
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:40 am

So what's going on with the terrible terror now? With the weather warm, is he putting on more spectacles for the neighbors?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:44 am

GIve him a real punishment. Put him in one of those kid harnesses and take him for a walk. But if a kid is acting out that way towards his mother, there could be something. Potentially a divorce or something. You don't always know everyone's story.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:21 am

The kid comes around now with his friends and they play basketball in the driveway which is next to my bedroom. Sometimes they are out there until 10:30 pm screaming and bouncing that ball. It gets quite annoying and I was waiting one night to see if they would be out there until 11 so I could call the police and have them come for disturbing the peace. One night last week I put my speaker out of my window and I played:

for about an hour I had it on repeat and I heard one of the kids cursing about the music. I figured if they are going to annoy me I will annoy them. I asked the mother if they could tone it down when it starts to approach 9 and she just blew it off so there is no reasoning with these low lifes you have to play dirty with them.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:24 am

Rockbird wrote:
GIve him a real punishment. Put him in one of those kid harnesses and take him for a walk. But if a kid is acting out that way towards his mother, there could be something. Potentially a divorce or something. You don't always know everyone's story.

The mother basically ignores the kid, she is too busy smoking, drinking beer and sitting by herself in the back yard. I wish they would get divorced and move far away!
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:29 am

Throw jello-filled water balloons at them. big grin
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:32 am

Rockbird wrote:
Throw jello-filled water balloons at them. big grin

Thats a great idea and I would love to do it but that would only start a big war with me and the parents. Subtle little things to annoy them are better. I was thinking of recording the kids playing basketball and then around midnight play it outside the parents bedroom so they get a good dose of it. Sometimes the father is outside after midnight washing his car and making all kinds of noise so I don't give a fuck what they would say if I did that.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:33 am

Tony Marino wrote:

Thats a great idea and I would love to do it but that would only start a big war with me and the parents. Subtle little things to annoy them are better. I was thinking of recording the kids playing basketball and then around midnight play it outside the parents bedroom so they get a good dose of it. Sometimes the father is outside after midnight washing his car and making all kinds of noise so I don't give a fuck what they would say if I did that.

Washing his car after midnight?! These people certainly sound like characters.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:35 am

Sounds to me like the boy is crying out for attention from his mother, which he's not getting, and it comes in the form of lashing out as he's doing.

Since attempts to talk with the parents failed, you could always talk to the kid and tell him that you find his behavior offensive and embarrassing, especially when you have company over and they are forced to listen to his vulgarity. Tell him that it makes him come across as uneducated, and does he want to be thought of as a dummy for the rest of his life? Why, certainly not, because an education is what's going to get him places in this world, and for him to make himself better than the foul-mouthed loser that he's on the fast track to becoming.

If that doesn't work you could always play hard ball, but not to the point where it'll piss him off and he'll vandalize your house. When he starts up with the swearing, you could go to your window and act just as childish as him and repeat everything he says right back to him, or just go for broke and get one of these high frequency sound emitting animal and kid repellers that Chris posted about in this thread:

http://www.conversationchamber.com/t8612-can-you-hear-this-if-you-can-you-re-under-thirty

big grin
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:35 am

Chris wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

sound like some twackheads to me
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:36 am

Chris wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

Yeah he has a car washing business from his driveway. During the day its annoying hearing that buffing machine and vacuum cleaner running. I am not sure if its illegal or not to run that type of business from your house, I should check into it and report the prick. Sometimes he used to mow his lawn at 10 pm!!!! The other neighbors don't like them either and they always say they feel sorry for me LOL.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:36 am

cheaps wrote:
Chris wrote:

sound like some twackheads to me

I like asshole better.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:37 am

Tony Marino wrote:
The kid comes around now with his friends and they play basketball in the driveway which is next to my bedroom. Sometimes they are out there until 10:30 pm screaming and bouncing that ball. It gets quite annoying and I was waiting one night to see if they would be out there until 11 so I could call the police and have them come for disturbing the peace. One night last week I put my speaker out of my window and I played:

for about an hour I had it on repeat and I heard one of the kids cursing about the music. I figured if they are going to annoy me I will annoy them. I asked the mother if they could tone it down when it starts to approach 9 and she just blew it off so there is no reasoning with these low lifes you have to play dirty with them.

Sometimes that's what you have to do. I had problems at the last couple places I lived with people blocking me in--in my own driveway. So I made a habit of returning the favor. They didn't like that & complained. Told them if they park in their driveway I'll park in mine. Took them a while but they finally figured it out.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:39 am

CeCe wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

Sometimes that's what you have to do. I had problems at the last couple places I lived with people blocking me in--in my own driveway. So I made a habit of returning the favor. They didn't like that & complained. Told them if they park in their driveway I'll park in mine. Took them a while but they finally figured it out.

Sometimes being nice just dosen't cut it. I am not a vicious person by nature but these people bring it out in me.

Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:40 am

Tony Marino wrote:

Yeah he has a car washing business from his driveway. During the day its annoying hearing that buffing machine and vacuum cleaner running. I am not sure if its illegal or not to run that type of business from your house, I should check into it and report the prick. Sometimes he used to mow his lawn at 10 pm!!!! The other neighbors don't like them either and they always say they feel sorry for me LOL.

That's not a bad idea. Running a business in a residential area usually requires all kinds of permits &...TAX filings. evil grin
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:41 am

Hyacinth Girl wrote:
Sounds to me like the boy is crying out for attention from his mother, which he's not getting, and it comes in the form of lashing out as he's doing.

Since attempts to talk with the parents failed, you could always talk to the kid and tell him that you find his behavior offensive and embarrassing, especially when you have company over and they are forced to listen to his vulgarity. Tell him that it makes him come across as uneducated, and does he want to be thought of as a dummy for the rest of his life? Why, certainly not, because an education is what's going to get him places in this world, and for him to make himself better than the foul-mouthed loser that he's on the fast track to becoming.

If that doesn't work you could always play hard ball, but not to the point where it'll piss him off and he'll vandalize your house. When he starts up with the swearing, you could go to your window and act just as childish as him and repeat everything he says right back to him, or just go for broke and get one of these high frequency sound emitting animal and kid repellers that Chris posted about in this thread:

http://www.conversationchamber.com/t8612-can-you-hear-this-if-you-can-you-re-under-thirty

big grin

LMAO! RIGHT ON!
Absolutely! Tony, you should try and see if high frequencies bothers this little terror.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:41 am

CeCe wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

That's not a bad idea. Running a business in a residential area usually requires all kinds of permits &...TAX filings. evil grin

big grin
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am

CeCe wrote:

You could always get some of those orange highway cones that say "Funeral" on them and put them out at the end of your driveway to keep people from parking there. . . .might just creep them out enough to wonder about you and stay away! LOL
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am

Chris wrote:
Hyacinth Girl wrote:

big grin

LMAO! RIGHT ON!
Absolutely! Tony, you should try and see if high frequencies bothers this little terror.

I looked into that when you posted it. The thing costs $1,500 they are not worth me spending that kind of money.

Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:43 am

Hyacinth Girl wrote:
CeCe wrote:

You could always get some of those orange highway cones that say "Funeral" on them and put them out at the end of your driveway to keep people from parking there. . . .might just creep them out enough to wonder about you and stay away! LOL

Brilliant Idea!!!
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:33 pm

Consider these people dealt with.

If the police show up asking questions, you don't know nothing....agreed?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:47 pm

Marc™ wrote:
Consider these people dealt with.

If the police show up asking questions, you don't know nothing....agreed?

Marc, you da man!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Chris wrote:

Yeah, Tony. I would make an annonymous call to the zoning office in your town. Also one to the IRS. If he's running a cash business I'm sure they would love to know about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Prick Next Door   The Little Prick Next Door - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Little Prick Next Door
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2