I was kinda/sorta accused of cheating...so random Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was kinda/sorta accused of cheating...so random

Go down 
+2
Tony Marino
RedBedroom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

I was kinda/sorta accused of cheating...so random Empty
PostSubject: I was kinda/sorta accused of cheating...so random   I was kinda/sorta accused of cheating...so random EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:07 am

This is nuts. ((sorry long post))

Years ago, I lived next door to a woman who was single and had two daughters. Daughters are Molly and Meghan. We really did not interact much at all.

Today, I get a message via Facebook that just said, "Hi" from "Molly" plus a last name. I had no clue who that was, so I replied with, "hello, do I know you?"

She came back with something that blew my socks off. She was an old neighbor with a heavy question to ask me.

I will preface it by saying that right before we moved from there, Meghan was pregnant, unmarried, by her boyfriend, Joseph. I did not have any real interaction with any of them. But, one night, I was out with a friend, and saw Joseph at the bar. He hit on me in the worst way. He was all about how I looked and detailed which outfits he liked to see me in best...that kind of "I wanna screw you" shit. I ignored it and thought not a lot of it, but was uncomfortable because he spent time near my home. It is one thing to have a random guy hit on me, but quite another to have him do it.

Anyway, that was June 2004, and I moved in August 2004.

So, today's message from Molly was a total shocker. She said that Meghan and Joseph just broke up and she found out that he had been unfaithful for most of their relationship (shocker, lol) and that he had told Meghan that he had slept with me that night we saw each other at the bar!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK? First of all, it creeps me out that she knew my name still well enough to find me on Facebook. Second, the guy hit on me one time in a bar....we did not sleep together. I was not single at all, I was with my guy. Second it really is random that he would have lied about having slept with me. I clearly recall all the dialogue from that night. He had just been on a stupid local morning news segment about local most eligible bachelors and he said that he wasn't going to stay with Meghan because he "knew" the baby wasn't his. He had just graduated from law school and thought a whole lot of himself.

So, I told Molly that I had nothing to do with it and did not want her to contact me again about any of it. So whatever detective work she is doing for her sister is lost on me. I want no part of that hot mess.

Isn't that the most random thing?
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: I was kinda/sorta accused of cheating...so random   I was kinda/sorta accused of cheating...so random EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:21 am

What a jerk that guy is, typical wanting to inflict pain on his girl friend for his lack of something and the audacity of her to get in touch with you after all this time. You have said your piece, I would put her on ignore if there is such a thing on facebook any further contact will just fuel something you don't want to get involved in.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: I was kinda/sorta accused of cheating...so random   I was kinda/sorta accused of cheating...so random EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:39 am

That's funny. Sorts reminds me of this one time I was dealing with this guy for about 2 months before I moved away. During that time, my cousin moved into a new place and me and this one chick that stayed across the street from her old place were helping her decorate and get settled. So we were talking about random shit and I happen to mention who I was seeing. Turns out this girl used to date him as well, back in the day. I wasn't even dating him like that....and I really wasn't feeling him like most women would. He was like the suave, playboy type, ALL the women around wanted to lay claim to him and he knew it so he definitely used that to his advantage. So anyway, to make a long story short, I moved away but still kept in contact with him. Decided to visit during Christmas holiday, we hooked up the same night I got there. And what happens the next day when he calls? He's completely PISSED at me. Cursed me out and everything. And I had no fucking idea why. Asked him what the fuck his problem is, turns out somebody told him (and I'm pretty sure it's the same bitch from my cousin's house) that I was seeing some 'light skinned' dude behind his back. And I'm just looking at the phone dumbfounded. First of all, that's a lie......and even IF I was.....it's not like we're together like that any damn way so you why do you care? YOU'RE the one who said YOU weren't looking for anything serious. And you're going to get mad if I'm seeing somebody else? So that's what I told him, he wasn't trying to hear it and hung up the phone in my face. Childish. It was some dumb shit. He's the type that can't be exclusive, but expects you to be. Nah uh. I'm not going to play your game. You ain't all that anyway. So in any case, RB....since you have no ties whatsoever with these people, I wouldn't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: I was kinda/sorta accused of cheating...so random   I was kinda/sorta accused of cheating...so random EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Red, as NY said, since you have no ties with these people, try not to worry about it. I can see how this would bother you to be talked about like that but try to let it go. IF, however, Molly or Meghan do contact you again you could always tell them that yes, Joseph tried to have sex with you but he came before he could get it out of his pants and with him crying like that you didn't have the heart to kick his ass.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: I was kinda/sorta accused of cheating...so random   I was kinda/sorta accused of cheating...so random EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:36 pm

NY, wow people in your story were just as messed up...funny how nutty ass people can be, isn't it?

Tony, GREAT advice to put her on ignore. I did just that last night. She did come back with more questions and drama, and I want no part of their kiddy antics. So, I found a way to ignore her on FB. I hope to heck that nobody from that mess contacts me ever.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: I was kinda/sorta accused of cheating...so random   I was kinda/sorta accused of cheating...so random EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:58 am

I think you handled it the right way, RB. You didn't get all flustered and give some run-on reply defending yourself over such foolishness; a simple "no, and this conversation is over" was the right approach to take. These people are drama-seekers and gossip hounds, laugh at the stupidity and ignore it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
MissYumYumCoco
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: I was kinda/sorta accused of cheating...so random   I was kinda/sorta accused of cheating...so random EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:22 am

Hi, I'm new here, but I am no stranger to damned drama queens. Some people simply can't have a life devoid of garbage. And stupid men? Here's a good story for you: I went to a private university that had a fair number of very wealthy kids. This one guy flirted with me for an entire year. Invited me to fly home in his private plane to "the compound." He was gorgeous, brilliant, wealthy. I wasn't interested because I had a great fiance. ANYWAY...years later a friend told me that I was the ONLY one who didn't fall for his crap. And it pissed him off. I was the one who got away. Turns out he was a woman hater. His fav thing was to get them to his house in the islands, screw them, and then cut them off cold. He told them to get out...he was DONE. These poor girls had to find a way back to school...usually had to call mom and dad for the plane ticket.

May he rot in hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was kinda/sorta accused of cheating...so random   I was kinda/sorta accused of cheating...so random Empty

Back to top Go down

I was kinda/sorta accused of cheating...so random
Page 1 of 1