CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Angel Squar Motel -- my pet peeve

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Angel Squar Motel -- my pet peeve Empty Angel Squar Motel -- my pet peeve

Post by Chris Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:29 pm

This isn't all that serious, but I am really annoyed by the whole "Angel Square Motel" setup. Seriously, why can't they redesign that whole thing as being an apartment building instead? These characters living in a motel room for years and years is just ridiculous to me. John, chief of detectives, and a seven year resident of Llanview...and yet he still lays his head down at the Angel Square Motel.

Sorry.
    [/rant]
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Angel Squar Motel -- my pet peeve Empty Re: Angel Squar Motel -- my pet peeve

Post by Tony Marino Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:30 am

I agree, it reminds me of a boarding house they had years ago that a woman named Ina Hopkins owned, all the younger people lived there and in one room. Funny thing was that Ina was a bit flaky just like Roxy is. Johnny should be living in his own house by now. I can see Kyle and Brody living there but not Johnny.

What about the people that live in the Palace Hotel? Bo and Nora can't afford to buy a house? Elijah a top notch Lawyer can't afford an apartment? Geez the kids (Starr, Cole, Langston, Markko and Dani) are doing better than they are, even though there are 5 of them in one apt. they still live in an apt.!!
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Agreed. I think they should have long axed that whole set and used it as something else. From what I can tell, there are three other apartment buildings: one that houses Cole-Starr-Langston-Markko…another where Cris-Layla-Fish-Ford live…and then there is Rex's place. The permanent tenants of the ASM should migrate to one of them. It becomes all the more ridiculous when they start wanting to bring kids in the mix (Marcie and Michael with Sam-Hope…and when Fish decides to claim his paternal right to Sierra, he will most likely want to bunk with Kyle there.)

The real reason that they keep that set up is for the benefit of Roxy's character. When the writers become hard pressed to regularly write for a certain character, they tend to give them places to run. Like Renee with the Palace and Carlotta with the diner.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Did Bo and Nora move back to Bo's old Apartment??? I guess they heard us talking about their living arrangements yesterday.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:56 pm

I thought they were staying at the Palace.

Tony Marino wrote:Did Bo and Nora move back to Bo's old Apartment??? I guess they heard us talking about their living arrangements yesterday.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:44 am

JaseyBrite wrote:I thought they were staying at the Palace.

Tony Marino wrote:Did Bo and Nora move back to Bo's old Apartment??? I guess they heard us talking about their living arrangements yesterday.

They were at the palace but yesterday, I could not watch the whole show so I FF a lot of it and I saw a scene where Matthew walked into what looked like Bo's old apartment where he lived with Lindsay. I was pressed for time so I could not stop to watch it but it did look like the old place.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:35 am