Looks & Personality Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looks & Personality

Go down 
+4
MissYumYumCoco
Chris
Wadsworth
Jason B.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Looks & Personality Empty
PostSubject: Looks & Personality   Looks & Personality EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:27 am

Have you ever dated someone or was attracted to someone whose looks you were hot for, but detested their personality

Has someone ever looked good to you at first, then suddenly become ugly after you heard what they had to say?

Have you ever thought someone was totally unattractive at first, but then became attracted to them because of how well you later liked their personality?
Back to top Go down
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male
Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: Looks & Personality   Looks & Personality EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:43 am

JB wrote:
Have you ever dated someone or was attracted to someone whose looks you were hot for, but detested their personality

Yeah and it got old real quick.

Has someone ever looked good to you at first, then suddenly become ugly after you heard what they had to say?

Nope never thought a female looked good but then after she says something stupid she's now ugly to me. She might lose points in OTHER AREAS and I might not like her personally, but if she look good then she look good.

Have you ever thought someone was totally unattractive at first, but then became attracted to them because of how well you later liked their personality?

Only if she was "ok" looking to start with can a tight personality add a few points. But if I thought she was ugly before then no matter how funny or cool the attitude is, it won't change the face. If she crazy cool then maybe now I won't hate BECAUSE OF the foldiers face & might look PAST that when we chat, but if she got the face of a fuckin rhino I'm not gonna start thinkin she HOT just cuz she got jokes.

Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Looks & Personality   Looks & Personality EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:48 am

JB wrote:
Have you ever dated someone or was attracted to someone whose looks you were hot for, but detested their personality?

Dated, as in one date (two at the most), yes; Relationship, no.

Quote :

It's not that they 'became ugly,' it's more a case of their good looks becoming completely irrelevant after they say something that is irritating.

Quote :

Yes I have. There have been times when someone's goodness under-minded made my initial shallow perception, and from there I was willing to look at the whole person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
MissYumYumCoco
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Looks & Personality   Looks & Personality EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:58 am

I have dated men who weren't physically attractive in a typical sense, but were EXTREMELY attractive because of personality and talent. One guy played the guitar and sang so beautifully that he was a keeper. He was also brilliant.

I generally didn't date super hot guys, just nice looking. I never found one who was the personality from hell because I generally checked them out pretty thoroughly prior to a date. I'm married, so I don't have to worry about it any more.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Looks & Personality   Looks & Personality EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:31 am

JB wrote:

Oh yeah, all of the above.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Looks & Personality   Looks & Personality EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:16 am

Same as Cat, all of those are a "yes" for me. But regarding the first question, I never detested their personality, I just knew that they were not anywhere near my ideal.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Looks & Personality   Looks & Personality EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Have you ever dated someone or was attracted to someone whose looks you were hot for, but detested their personality?

Kind of. I used to date this good-looking guy, but it's not that his personality was so detestable, he was just annoying! I hate to admit it, but I hated being around him - I felt like I had been married to him for 20 years and could barely stand him. But very, very good-looking.

Yes. I dated this guy who, at the time, I thought was really good-looking - and then we started to talk about politics. What a mistake! I found out he was a right-winged Republican who didn't believe in interracial relationships/marriages or gay relationships/marriages. Ugh! Sorry, that's a turn-off!

Yes! This happened with most recent guy I dated. I thought he was just about the ugliest thing I ever saw, but his struggles and great sense of humor really drew me in. It's funny how things like that work because the better their personality is the more physically attractive they become.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Looks & Personality   Looks & Personality EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:03 pm

JB wrote:

No.

Mmmmnope.

No. And I'm kinda going through that right now. There is the one guy that I have been talking to for a while and he's actually become one of my good friends. He wants to take it there, but I don't. He has the best personality in world, he makes me laugh and we pretty much agree about everything but I'm not sexually attracted to him so that will never go down.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Looks & Personality   Looks & Personality EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Only if she was "ok" looking to start with can a tight personality add a few points. But if I thought she was ugly before then no matter how funny or cool the attitude is, it won't change the face. If she crazy cool then maybe now I won't hate BECAUSE OF the foldiers face & might look PAST that when we chat, but if she got the face of a fuckin rhino I'm not gonna start thinkin she HOT just cuz she got jokes.

LMAO! And I was pissed when I got home tonight, thanks for making my day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks & Personality   Looks & Personality Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks & Personality
Page 1 of 1