I love James and Nate! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I love James and Nate!

Go down 
+2
JeanMerc82
TSJFan4Ever
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

I love James and Nate! Empty
PostSubject: I love James and Nate!   I love James and Nate! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:37 pm

The Ford/salinger boys really are messing with danger in loving Starr and Dani. It cracked me up how they were calling Ross and Todd Psycho Dad's. Wasn't that what Spaghetti was calling Todd in those "What if" clips? Psychotic One? I did love how James wants to get in Todd's good graces. P) I'd LOVE to see some scenes of Todd and James bonding and James opening up about his abusive past, though I doubt Todd would open up. He hasn't even opened up to Téa or vane about that.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: I love James and Nate!   I love James and Nate! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:11 pm

bump I would also like to see Todd/James scenes and how they interact with eachother and bond.
Back to top Go down
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: I love James and Nate!   I love James and Nate! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Well James should know since his own father is even worse then Todd and Ross put together anyone is an improvement over the likes of Cole James has a get head start.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: I love James and Nate!   I love James and Nate! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:43 am

Yeah - very true and if James and Bobby's psycho Dad comes to town, we'll have psycho dad's all over the place.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: I love James and Nate!   I love James and Nate! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:37 am

todd saved both of their asses. they should be asking how high should they be jumping. psycho dad, thats MR.MANNING TO YOU!
Back to top Go down
Pilaring
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Pilaring

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: I love James and Nate!   I love James and Nate! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:55 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
The Ford/salinger boys really are messing with danger in loving Starr and Dani. It cracked me up how they were calling Ross and Todd Psycho Dad's. Wasn't that what Spaghetti was calling Todd in those "What if" clips? Psychotic One? I did love how James wants to get in Todd's good graces. P) I'd LOVE to see some scenes of Todd and James bonding and James opening up about his abusive past, though I doubt Todd would open up. He hasn't even opened up to Téa or vane about that.

Not a Nate fan and I'm on James overload already. However, that was a funny scene and I did chuckle at Nate saying yeah Mr. Manning will kill you sure BUT if you stop his baby girl from leaving, you MIGHT be his hero. LOL

Btw, don't know about Todd opening up to Vangie but I have the tapes of Todd telling Tea about several incidents with Peter Mannning. Tea knows all about his past and Todd knew all about her growing up in the basement and being ashamed of her papi. They exchanges these trusted secrets back in 1997-98.

I really loved the NYC scene when Todd asked why Tea never told Dani truth about her childhood and Tea pointedly asked when he was going to open up to Starr or Jack.

Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: I love James and Nate!   I love James and Nate! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 pm

I do too and if only Bobby would lighten up, they could be a real family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love James and Nate!   I love James and Nate! Empty

Back to top Go down

I love James and Nate!
Page 1 of 1