James and Nate annihilated Cole and Matthew. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James and Nate annihilated Cole and Matthew.

Go down 
+2
Tony Marino
Jason B.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

James and Nate annihilated Cole and Matthew. Empty
PostSubject: James and Nate annihilated Cole and Matthew.   James and Nate annihilated Cole and Matthew. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Once his contract expires, I have to wonder if BB may truly be out. StarrJam (hate that name tho) are spreading like wildfire. Also, who would really champion Matthew and Dani over Nate and Dani? Come on.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: James and Nate annihilated Cole and Matthew.   James and Nate annihilated Cole and Matthew. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Im liking Starr and James a lot!!! Sorry Cole you didn't believe Starr when she said her Dad was innocent and you also pushed her away from you. Its also nice to see Starr being a Teen again.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: James and Nate annihilated Cole and Matthew.   James and Nate annihilated Cole and Matthew. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:04 pm

I never liked Cole. I gave up trying to like him for Cole's sake when he assaulted and tried to rape her. Was it Todd who broke the door down and saved Starr? I can't remember. I remember him trashing the room and assaulting her and terrifying her and attacking her so he could have his way with her because she dared to so no. I've grown to hate Cole more and more. He's a bad guy with none of the charm of the other villains on the show - a violent thug whom I want as far away from Starr as possible. He's shown how little control he has and I worry he could turn on Starr or Hope one day, if they say the wrong thing. He clearly doesn't feel remorse for his crimes and is already threating to try and murder another person while out on bail for his second murder attempt. I've grown to hate Cole more and more with each passing storyline. he is the worst kind of scum.

Matthew? well - I liked him for awhile but seeing his callous disregard for Dani and his jealousy in sending a psycho after Nate, when he knew it wouldn't be good.... I just hope the truth comes out. He's too petty and full of vengeance. I hope he's confronted with the danger he put those kids in.

James and Nate have their flaws, but underneath it, they seem like good guys. Cole is a drug-addicted thug and Matthew is... a spoilt little brat. Move over boys - there are men in your girls' lives.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: James and Nate annihilated Cole and Matthew.   James and Nate annihilated Cole and Matthew. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:28 pm

Cole is definitely blown out but I disagree that Matthew is burned out. He's a supercouple's child that we saw grow up. I think Matt and Dani have never been that popular to begin with, so I think Matthew will just wind up with Destiny.

Dani and Nate don't seem all that popular to me either.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: James and Nate annihilated Cole and Matthew.   James and Nate annihilated Cole and Matthew. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:45 pm

I love the trade off, sure hope its permenant.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: James and Nate annihilated Cole and Matthew.   James and Nate annihilated Cole and Matthew. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:24 am

cole has no credibility and matt is just matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James and Nate annihilated Cole and Matthew.   James and Nate annihilated Cole and Matthew. Empty

Back to top Go down

James and Nate annihilated Cole and Matthew.
Page 1 of 1