Wait Until Dark Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wait Until Dark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Wait Until Dark Empty
PostSubject: Wait Until Dark   Wait Until Dark EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:38 pm

Great suspense film, great Audrey Hepburn performance, all around I'd call it a great movie. It still has the ability to give people the chills, and I can't imagine how it must've been in the theater back in '67 when as she smashed all the lights in her apartment, all the lights went out in the theater to as low as was legally possible. You don't hear about anybody trying something like that before Wait Until Dark, or since. I love the movie. Who else?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Wait Until Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait Until Dark   Wait Until Dark EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:25 pm

(Spoiler ahead) Are you posting this because it was just on (TCM?)? It’s been years since I’ve seen it. Was this the only time Alan Arkin played a villain? I have to say though, the scene at the end when he practically leaps across the room after she stabbed him was kind of overly dramatic.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Wait Until Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait Until Dark   Wait Until Dark EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:46 am

alan smithee wrote:
(Spoiler ahead) Are you posting this because it was just on (TCM?)? It’s been years since I’ve seen it. Was this the only time Alan Arkin played a villain? I have to say though, the scene at the end when he practically leaps across the room after she stabbed him was kind of overly dramatic.

I don't know if it was his only time.

Yeah it might be kind of overly dramatic, but it works, it still makes people jump when it happens.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Wait Until Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait Until Dark   Wait Until Dark EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:45 am

Supernova wrote:

I don't know if it was his only time.

Yeah it might be kind of overly dramatic, but it works, it still makes people jump when it happens.

Well it had been about 30 years since I saw it so it sure made me jump LOL. Reminds me of one of the rare times I saw a movie in the theater more than once. It was the Bond flick, Diamonds Are Forever. There's a scene where he's unexpectedly struck in the head from behind. Made me jump. The second time I saw the movie, I watched the audience instead of the movie to watch everyone else jump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wait Until Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait Until Dark   Wait Until Dark Empty

Back to top Go down

Wait Until Dark
Page 1 of 1